For Bookstore Owners, Events Coordinators, & Interviewers:
ABOUT EVENTS, CONFERENCES, ETC: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I HAVE SEVERE FOOD ALLERGIES. NO SMOKE, NUTS OR GARLIC IN THE ROOM I’M IN, AND I ALWAYS BRING MY OWN FOOD. To contact me about a signing or event, please write PROMO in the subject line, and include all pertinent contact information, including URLS if this is a private event.
All email from promo companies, as well as requests to be my editor/proofreader/assistant, will be deleted without answering.
Please Read Before Emailing:
1. I’m with a promotion company–STOP. I’m not interested, your email will be filed under “Delete.”
2. Will You Read My Work if I Send It To You? No.
3. Will You Recommend Me To Your Agent? No.
4. I want to work for you as a proofreader/assistant/etc! Can I apply? No, I have all the assistants I need, I do not use beta readers, and I have a great editor and good cover designers.
5. Hate Mail/Angry Mail: Don’t bother.
6. Requests for magical help and/or writing advice : No.
7. Mail may not be answered immediately. If you write to me via snail mail, enclose a stamped, self addressed envelope (see SWAG page).
8. Will you sign my books if I mail them to you? No.
9. Do you have bookmarks, bookplates, etc.? See SWAG page.
Be aware: I really do love to hear from my readers, but my assistants review and answer most of my email. If you have a question PLEASE CHECK THE FAQs PAGE before emailing.