For Bookstore Owners, Events Coordinators, & Interviewers:
ABOUT EVENTS, CONFERENCES, ETC: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I HAVE SEVERE FOOD ALLERGIES. NO NUTS OR GARLIC IN THE ROOM I’M IN, AND I ALWAYS BRING MY OWN FOOD.
To contact me about a signing or event, please write PROMO in the subject line, and include all pertinent contact information, including URLS if this is a private event.
Please Read Before Emailing:
1. Will You Read My Work if I Send It To You? No.
2. Will You Recommend Me To Your Agent? No.
3. Endorsement Requests Please Read This First: For endorsements of books, please follow this procedure: All requests for cover quotes must be submitted well in advance (at least four months before you need it). Please write ENDORSEMENT in the subject line. Be aware: I do limited endorsements, and I am on a very tight schedule and am not agreeing to any requests at this point until after December 2016.
4. Hate Mail/Angry Mail: Don’t bother.
5. Requests for magical help and/or writing advice : No.
6. Mail may not be answered immediately. If you write to me via snail mail, enclose a stamped, self addressed envelope (see SWAG page).
7. Will you sign my books if I mail them to you? No.
8. Do you have bookmarks, bookplates, etc.? See SWAG page.
9. Do you have a Printable booklist? Yes–click here to download! Galenorn–Printable Book List
Be aware: I really do love to hear from my readers, but my assistants review and answer most of my email. If you have a question PLEASE CHECK THE FAQs PAGE before emailing.