Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Autumn Contest

Today we're celebrating the release of HARVEST WEB tomorrow! So I thought this would be the perfect time for my autumn contest. You can win a basket full o'goodies--as you can see, a Kindle Fire, a journal, pen, calico plushie, Sensual Amber bath gel and lotion, a dragon necklace, a copy of the three Hotel Transylvania movies, apple-cinnamon tea, a Witches Brew mug, a coloring book and color pencils.

If you are overseas/in Canada (basically non-US based), I'll be giving away one $50 gift certificate to an Amazon store (.com; .de; .au; .uk; .ca--your choice of those five).

To enter:

• You must be 18 or over
  • You must list your location (either US or International) in your comment
  • You must tell me who your favorite character is from ONLY the following series, and why: Wild Hunt, Moonshadow Bay.
  • If you have NOT read either of these series, then look through the two series (links on the menu bar) and tell me why you think you would like either one (be specific, no 'because you wrote it' or generic answers).
  • Entries close 9 PM on October 9th, 2021.
  • Winners will be notified via email by my assistant Jennifer. You will have one week to respond, so check your emails on October 10-11, and check your spam filters too!
  • Taxes, fees, are the responsibility of the winners.
Share Button