Little Black Cat says "AUTUMN CONTEST TIME"

It’s that time again! I’m giving away a bag of goodies (and you KNOW I give good contest prizes) INCLUDING a 7″ KINDLE FIRE!!! Yep, so now you can read all my books on a brand new e-reader! The goodies include a lot of other fun things, so woohoo!

Prizes:

1 winner will receive: Tote bag o’ goodies including a 7″ Kindle Fire
15 winners will each receive: 2 random books from my backlist (our pick)

I’m sorry, but given the postage, this will be a US Only contest. (It is what it is, folks).

To Enter:

1. Post a comment in the comment of THIS BLOG POST –NO other entries will be accepted.
  2. In the comment you must tell us:
    1. That you are over 18
    2. That you are in the US (MAKE CERTAIN when you post a comment that you enter your email correctly. We will not attempt to track you down if it bounces).
    3. You must answer this question: If you were given the option to date one of the characters from either: The Wild Hunt Series, the Bewitching Bedlam Series, or the Fury Unbound series, who would you pick and why? (MUST be from one of these three series, no other choices will be accepted).
    4. You must enter by October 2, 2018, midnight PDT.

If you are chosen as one of the winners, you must answer the email Jenn sends out within a week of her sending it. We will pick the winners on October 3rd, and all winners will be emailed by October 4th. So check your email and spam filters starting that day.

So tell me who you’d date and why…*grins* And keep it R-rated at the most, please.  😈

Share Button
AUTUMN CONTEST TIME
Tagged on:

71 thoughts on “AUTUMN CONTEST TIME

• 10/02/2018 at 7:55 pm

Age 50 live in sunny Florida. I would be interested in Garret from bewitching bedlam. I like that he works with roots very earthy and being a snake shifter sounds very intriguing.

• 10/02/2018 at 7:26 pm

I am a US Citizen over the age of 18. I would date Herne.

• 10/02/2018 at 12:25 pm

Over 18 living in Missouri as for who I would date I would have to say aegis. He’s a loving caring sexy vampire. Who knows how to romance a woman and be the hero when he needs to be yet doesn’t over step his bounds with a woman. Not to mention dating a vampire is a dark fantasy of mine so why not aegis? 😉

• 10/02/2018 at 11:35 am

I am well over 18, live in Michigan and would have to pick Aegis because why not! Vampires just intrigue me.

• 10/02/2018 at 9:09 am

Age 23, live in California
    If have to pick aegis. He reminds me so much of my husband. Aegis takes care of Maddy by cooking for her as well as in other ways 😉 😉 and their whole relationship is a “we” thing, not a “yours and mine” thing.

• 10/02/2018 at 4:59 am

I am a US citizen, VA.
    Over 18 years of age, Loving life!
    I would have to pick Herne, for a multitude of reasons. The top one being for his take charge no apology attitude and self-confidence. In my opinion he is like the ideal mate. While he Has the self-confidence air he’s also willing to compromise to an extent and bend to what his lady’s needs are.

• 10/01/2018 at 5:08 pm

I’m way over 18, live in the US. I’d have to choose what Aegis, I’ve had a Vampire thing since the Lost Boys, then solidified after Interview w a Vampire. So gotta get my vamp on. My daughter has called me a vampire since she was little. I stay up very late reading. Because I’m open to either sex, being w Hecate would be hot! She a Goddess!
    Thank you Yasmine for countless hours of living in other worlds.

• 10/01/2018 at 2:04 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the US, (North Carolina to be exact.) I’d chose Aegis. He’s a dark intelligent sexy vampire,. There’s nothing about that, that wouldn’t draw me in.

• 10/01/2018 at 1:42 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the US.

I want a girl’s night out date with Bewitching Bedlam’s Maddy and Sandy. Wouldn’t it be great to dance, drink, and talk all night with those 2?!

• 10/01/2018 at 10:37 am

I am over 18 yrs of age (38)
    I live in the U.S.A (ND)
    I would date Hecate from the Fury series. Why? Well why not! First, being in a practical post post apocalyptic world that has been rebuilding itself again, is actually interesting. Could I do it? It would be a challenge, to go back to a time when the stuff we know today is practically gone and can I overcome the challenge of it. It is a series that is the most interesting by far. I’d Love to date Hecate if she was into Human women and fancied a dalliance for a bit. Being a Goddess isn’t easy, but I enjoy strong women. I’d be interested in long conversations about other time periods in human history, overcoming odds, the new faces of new Gods today and so on….Plus..I’m good at massages…I think she’d appreciate that after a long day or night.

• 10/01/2018 at 3:20 am

I’m well over 18 and live in Yakima Wa! 🙂 I’d have to say Aegis, I’ve had a thing for vamps since Lost Boys back in the day.. so yeah, any time, any day.. bite me baby!!

• 09/30/2018 at 6:39 pm

I am over 18 years old (I’m 35 years). I am live in Arkansas. The character I would date is Herne. Knowing he is a god and having all that power would keep things interesting.

• 10/01/2018 at 10:34 am

I am over 18 I live in Missouri USA a thing about gods and vamps sso it’s between Herne and Aegis if I have to chose i chose Herne thank you for the chance

• 09/30/2018 at 2:18 pm

Over 18 and live in the US.
    If I could, I think Herne would be one that I would want to date. He has an interesting vibe around him, that I think would be awesome to be around.

• 09/29/2018 at 6:11 pm

I am well over 18 (39), and live in Oklahoma, US. I would like to go on a date with either Hans,(Theosian to Thor, From Fury Unbound), or Vik, (from The Wild Hunt). Would love to give either of them a massage. What can I say, I love the strong, beefy, possibly hirsute type, and would not mind them using their “club” or “hammer” with me. 😉

• 09/29/2018 at 3:20 pm

I’m over 18 & live in the U.S.
    I would date Aegis. He’s a hot, smart, caring, witty, vampire musician. And he bakes.

• 09/29/2018 at 1:58 pm

I am over 18. I live in the beautiful state of Maine. I would love to date Aegis. I love vampires, and he keeps enough of his his humanity to love, care, cherish everyone.

• 09/29/2018 at 10:26 am

I am over 18 and in PA in United States. I would choose Herne. He is sexy, caring, and you know if you have his love, you have it forever.

• 09/29/2018 at 9:44 am

Hello!

I’m 36 and am a US citizen! I live in WA state.

I’d date Herne. One, I think he’s hot. Two he’s a god and that’s bound to keep things interesting and three, he’s sweet!

• 09/29/2018 at 8:49 am

I would have to say either Hecate or Talia. I love strong women as well as beauty. I consider myself the same (well, the beauty part has long dwindled with age and illness LOL) Both are women that I would most gladly take and keep in my life for the amount of time I have left. I am 61, definitely older than 18 🙂 and a US citizen. I am a huge fan of all Yasmine’s series. They take me away from the hospital rooms every 4 weeks when I go in for my infusions and out of this realm we live in when my meds make me sick. Good luck to all who enter.

• 09/29/2018 at 8:51 am

Oh yea and I live in Goose Creek, SC

• 09/29/2018 at 8:15 am

Does 29 and holding for the last 13 years count as over 18? LOL
    I live in Chappell, Nebraska
    I would go with Herne!

• 09/29/2018 at 1:04 am

I’m over 18
    Live in texas and I would love to date Aegis, the thought of dating a vampire seems awesome. I’m a night person so I think it would definitely be a perfect match.

• 09/28/2018 at 10:31 am

Wow, hard choice ! I’d have to choose Hearne from the Wild Hunt series.
    He’s sexy, intelligent, strong, passionate, caring, and fights for the underdogs. While his parents may be daunting, this demi-God does the right thing for the right reasons, although it’s not the easiest of paths, sometimes.
    I’m well over 18, and live in the USA.
    Mabon Blessings !

• 09/28/2018 at 9:33 am

Age 49. I would date Hecate. I mean who wouldn’t want to date a Goddess.
    I live in the United States.

• 09/28/2018 at 2:36 am

1. I am over 18.
    2. I live in Florida.
    3. I would like to date Talia. I have been fascinated by Greek mythology my entire life and I think she would be an interesting person to have in my life.
    My email is amy1705fl@gmail.com.

• 09/27/2018 at 11:25 pm

I am over 18 and am from South Dakota. I would date Aegis because he is strong,good looking and loves a girl no matter what her size. Also he loves to bake and what girl doesn’t love that!

• 09/27/2018 at 8:36 pm

I turned (sounds like I became a vampire doesn’t it?) 60 the end of March this year, but everyone says I look like I’m in my early 40’s.
    I would date Fury as I am a Goddess myself (Rhiannon) and Fury has a wonderful personality, strength, is loyal to a fault and pushes others to be a better self.

• 09/27/2018 at 8:02 pm

I am over 18 and I live in the U.S. I would choose Yutani to date. It would be fun to hear old stories and he is an IT guys so I would never have computer problem. Also the adventure when Coyote is involved, would make for an interesting time.

• 09/27/2018 at 4:35 pm

I’m over 18, and a resident of Georgia, in the USA. Of the 3 series we are given, I would have to say I’d like to date Yutani. He reminds me of my husband, and I’d like to think I could roll with the “challenges” that Coyote brings him.

• 09/27/2018 at 12:38 pm

1. I’m 36
    2. I live in the US
    3. I would date Viktor. I’ve always liked the big guys and he’s quite and smart. And I would love someone ‘bigger’ than me to cuddle up to. 😉

• 09/27/2018 at 12:36 pm

1. I’m 36
    2. I live in the US
    3. I would date Victor. I’ve always liked the big guys and he’s quite and smart. And I would love someone ‘bigger’ than me to cuddle up to. 😉

• 09/27/2018 at 8:42 am

1. Age 29
    2. Lives in Virginia, USA.
    3. I would choose Tam. He’s an unconventional choice but he would do anything for those he loves and those he cares about.

• 09/27/2018 at 7:22 am

I am over 18 and in the U.S.

I would date Herne. It would be great to have someone that is sexy, smart, and caring.

• 09/27/2018 at 6:49 am

I’m over 18 and in US

I would like to date Yutani. Hes intelligent sexy and humble. I also like the idea of his ties to Coyote. Chaos aside, I think he’d be fun in romancing, adventuring, and overcoming whatever hardships life throws at us.

• 09/27/2018 at 6:49 am

Hello! I am most assuredly over 18 and a resident of Ga for the next 10 days until moving to NH. I would have to choose Aegis. It’s always been about the vampires for me, especially sexy, passionate ones who know how to rock out.

• 09/27/2018 at 6:39 am

I am well over 18 and live in the US. I would definitely have to say Herne. I love how he treats Ember. So handsome and sweet.

• 09/26/2018 at 4:57 pm

If I could only pick one I would probably pick Jordan from Bewitching Bedlam. Theres just something sexy about a smart man who knows his way around a body. 😉

I am over 18, and I’m in the USA!

• 09/26/2018 at 3:46 pm

I am over 18 and in the US.

I would choose Aegis! A man that bakes would be amazing and he is always there to help Maddy through everything she deals with.

• 09/26/2018 at 9:03 am

I’m certainly over 18, and live outside of Portland, Oregon. To have a date with Herne would be an ultimate fantasy. To see his beauty within his soul as well as his body would be enough of a turn on, but to be invited to ride him in stag form and feel all though muscles flexing between my legs….. I’m wet and drooling thinking about it! Knowing her would let me fight my battles and support me both physically and emotionally afterwards would be the stuff of fantasies (obviously). Yasmine, you’ve made it hard for the hub’s to keep up!!

• 09/26/2018 at 7:22 am

I’m over 18
    Live in the USA
    And I’d pick Tam,
    Hes patient, strong and has an amazing sense of humor

• 09/26/2018 at 4:00 am

I’m over 18 in the US. I’d say Herne. He is an awesome caretaker and a cool ass stag. Sexy too you can’t ask for more.

• 09/25/2018 at 9:35 pm

I’m over 18 live in the USA and would date Aegis sexy loving vampires that cook, damn can’t find that in a non vampire Male!

• 09/25/2018 at 9:07 pm

I Am A US a citizen and am over 18 years of age. With each book series I could see myself with the Hero in Each one. My imagination takes over so I can’t pick just one character out of the 3. Thank You

• 09/25/2018 at 8:14 pm

Over 18, a US citizen, I live in Oklahoma. I would like a date with Viktor from the Wild Hunt. He is kind, strong, caring and intelligent!

• 09/25/2018 at 6:05 pm

I am well over 18. I have always been a US citizen. I would definitely pick Herne, he is not only very handsome and the Silver Stag. But he does not flaunt his power or that he is a God. He is sweet, kind, and caring, but strong and dangerous when needed.

• 09/25/2018 at 5:50 pm

I’m over 18, live in Colorado USA. I’d date Hearne as he’s one of the legends I’ve always been infatuated with. We have lovely stag all over our retreat property.

• 09/25/2018 at 5:39 pm

I am way over 18 and well in my dreams a reverse harem with Aegis And Herne ;

• 09/25/2018 at 5:16 pm

Definitely over 18, and I reside in the US.

I would pick Tam! He’s patient, caring, and he’s got it going on. And you’ve made him sound so sexy.

• 09/25/2018 at 5:09 pm

Hi. I am 34. I am from USA baby. And i would date Herne . For a night with him would be romantic hot ,a little hot oil massage it would be all about him. I dont know how drity i can be on here. I love your work

• 09/25/2018 at 4:44 pm

I am way over 18 and live in the USA. I would choose Aegis. He has the alpha thing going yet has enough confidence to step back and let his girl do her thing. With his mystery, his dedication to his mate and his darkness it makes him a perfect mate!

• 09/25/2018 at 2:44 pm

I am way over 18 years and I live in NC. If I could date anyone it would be Ageas. Always love vampires and he is a rockstar.

• 09/25/2018 at 2:13 pm

I passed 18 more than 40 years ago and was born in America’s hometown, where I still see a big rock with 1620 almost daily. I would love to spend time/date with Aegis. He’s older than I am, caring, he listens to others, loves music, and is a hell of a cook. Can’t compete with that!

• 09/25/2018 at 1:45 pm

I’m over 18 & live in NC.

It’s hard to pick, but as of right now, I would pick Aegis. I’ve always loved vampires since I was a little girl. He cares so much for Maddy and helps her through her life, making things easier for her. He’s a very caring partner!!

• 09/25/2018 at 1:43 pm

I live in the US and I am over 18. I actually will be having my birthday on October 3rd, so fingers are crossed. I think that I would want to date Herne. Not only can he transform into abSilver Stag, but he is also a God! What could be better than that! He is also so sweet, good, and caring to Ember. I love all of your work and would like to thank you for this opportunity to win.

• 09/25/2018 at 1:41 pm

I am over 18. I am 30 years old. I live in Tennessee USA. Aegis is my kind of partner. He is dark and at times mysterious. But he also has a sense of humor that fits my own. He reminds me of my real life love except for the fact that my real life boyfriend loves werewolves and Aegis is a vampire LOL. But Aegis could hold my heart forever!!!!

• 09/25/2018 at 1:03 pm

Been over 18 for quite some time now. And always been a US Citizen. And I would date Herne in a heartbeat. He is just so drool worthy!!!!

• 09/25/2018 at 12:59 pm

I am definitely over 18:) and I live in the USA.

If I could date anyone from the three series mentioned it would be Jason from the Fury Unbound books. I love that he is strong and dependable. Also his protective nature makes him sexy as hell. He not your average guy-guy but tough when needed.

• 09/25/2018 at 12:45 pm

I’m definitely over 18 and live in North Carolina, US. I’d date Yutani from the Wild Hunt simply because he reminds me of my hubby, though my hubby has accepted Coyote’s wisdom at his age and is usually in league with Coyote in his pranks.

• 09/25/2018 at 11:34 am

I am over 18 and live in the US

I think I would like to date Max from Bewitching Bedlam. I love he is a big cat and a sweetheart with a heart of gold. He is fierce when he need to be and loving when time!!

• 09/25/2018 at 11:19 am

Over 18.
    USA resident.
    I would date Aegis. He is cares a lot, knows when to be the hero and when to let the heroin take care of herself. He is passionate and he listens to Maddy’s opinions. He also helps outside when needed. He is a wonderful partner.

• 09/25/2018 at 11:08 am

I am over 18 and live in the US.

This is so hard. lol I love them all. But I think I would date Max from Bewitching Bedlam. I love he is a big cat with a heart of gold. He is tough when the situation needs him to be but also gentle to those he loves, be it family and friends.

Thank you for such wonderful stories and worlds to explore.

• 09/25/2018 at 10:57 am

Us citizen and well over 18. 🙂 I just re-read all of The Wild Hunt, Maddy and I’m on Fury’s Magic. I find Yutani of the Wild Hunt to be intriguing. In his service to Coyote he has not found someone who could handle the chaos of a trickster. I don’t know if I could, but it’d be interesting to find out.

• 09/25/2018 at 10:56 am

Well, let’s see…I turned 59 on September 7th, so I’m definitely over 18. I live in little ole Gray Georgia, so definitely in the US. Sadly I really can’t answer the question on who I would date from the books listed because, well, I’ve been unable to buy them as of yet. Finances suck!! And I would never lie just to win this awesome contest. But in closing I have to say that I’ve been so I’m love with your Otherworld series! Thank you and as soon as possible I fully intend to getting your other awesome series.

• 09/25/2018 at 10:36 am

I’m over 18 and live in the US. If I could date a character it would be Hearne from the Wild Hunt. He seems so level headed and down to earth even though he can be super intense and sexy. Plus he’s intelligent if he can run that sort of agency so well. My first pick was actually Aegis because he’s such a good pick, but idk if I could get over the only being awake at night thing! Bottom line, I love them both, but Hearne is my pick!

• 09/25/2018 at 10:05 am

Im over 18 and in the US. Wow. You always give us such hard questions. Out of those three series (Smokey forever!) Id have to go with Herne. Hes sexy, powerful, intelligent, and caring. He doesnt love easily but when he does its all consuming. So freakin hot! Lol. I also love his honesty. There may be things he cant discuss but he doesnt lie and pretend. Plus, you know hed rock your socks off in the bed. Or on the desk. Or anywhere he wanted.

• 09/25/2018 at 9:59 am

I am way over 18 and a u s resident. I would date herne… not only for looks, but bec as use he seems to care as lot for his friends

• 09/25/2018 at 9:51 am

I am well over 18 and a US citizen. I would be so happy to date Herne. Especially if he treated me like Ember.
    So hot and sweet.

• 09/25/2018 at 9:50 am

I am well over 18 and a US citizen. I would be so happy to date Herne. Especially if he treated me like Ember.
    So hot and sweet.

• 09/25/2018 at 8:46 am

Hello
    Im over 18 & US resident
    Okay! This is tough.
    Im going to have to say Maddy .
    Because she has been around so long I would love to talk to her and get to know her.
    I know its not romantic but it would be lovely to make a friend of her. She is fascinating!
    Thanks!

• 09/25/2018 at 8:45 am

I am a U.S. citizen and well over 18. I would date Aegis. He is smart, witty and mysterious. He would very much be the type I am drawn to. Dark and hello, vampire! Sexy as all get out in my book. Thank you for the opportunity. I love all of your work.

Comments are closed.