It’s been ages since I did a makeup post, so since I’ve been buying a lot of makeup lately, I thought I’d share a few of my favorites with you.

To start, foundation primers. I have looked for a good primer for ages, one that feels silky and smooth and light. And I found two of them! One is from Tarte and one from Benefit–and though both look tinted, they go on smooth and mostly translucent. And my face feels good–not like I’m under layers of makeup (even though I am). Both go on and smooths the way for foundation, I find I use less foundation, and it doesn’t feel as heavy on my face.

Two of the palettes I bought are in the purple/mauve range, both from Colourpop (I LOVE their makeup), and one is It’s My Pleasure. The other is called Amor. Together with a pale nude or a white shadow beneath them, it looks fantastic.

The next three palettes are, again, from Colourpop. These are the blue-toned range, and one palette is Hello Kitty Coco Cutie. The two longer, thin ones are: It’s a Glitch, and Rumor Has It. I do love Colourpop’s shadows, especially, because they’re very vivid and striking.

And the last finds I have for you are for the eyes, as well.

Tarte’s Maneater Eyeliner is vivid black and easy to apply. It’s a pen, but it works almost like a brush. And it’s waterproof. Tarte also makes the mascara primer I use–one coat is all you need. I’ve been using Thrive’s Liquid Lash Extensions–a mascara that works to lengthen your lashes. Honestly, I’m someone who seldom used mascara because my eyelashes are thin and scattered. I began using this and I see a visible difference. My lashes look fuller and longer to the point of where I bought a lash curler (which I didn’t own). Anyway, I love it and this is the third tube I’ve used so I’m rebuying. And lastly, Colourpop’s brow setter works really well. I buy the clear because I use different colors on my brows, but they also have brown and blonde, I believe.

Anyway, these are some of my fun new finds this year, and I’m loving playing around with the different colors. And none of the above cause a reaction in me, so that’s a MUCHLY welcomed plus!

Share Button
Autumn Makeup Finds
Tagged on:                         

One thought on “Autumn Makeup Finds

• 09/21/2021 at 12:42 pm

Yay for new makeup finds!
    It only enhances your natural beauty.
    Thanks for sharing your finds with us!
    Brightest Blessings!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.