Today we’re celebrating gingerbread houses! I love looking at them–though I have to admit, I’ve never made one. I miss eating gingerbread (I’m severely allergic to ginger), which I used to love. But I have a couple gingerbread house ornaments on my tree! If you’d like to win a gingerbread house ornament for your tree, then you can enter here to win one.

You must be:

• A US resident
  • 18 or over to win
  • Tell me: have you ever made a gingerbread house? If not, what do you like best about gingerbread?
  • Enter by 9 PM Pacific December 19, 2020
Share Button
Blogmas: Gingerbread House Day (Giveaway)
Tagged on:             

17 thoughts on “Blogmas: Gingerbread House Day (Giveaway)

• 12/19/2020 at 11:25 am

Over 18 and USA resident.
    I make gingerbread houses on Halloween. I used to make them for Christmas too but haven’t in a couple years. The holiday season gets busy and it feels like there are more demands. I love making them and decorating them! It is always fun to watch the bake offs on TV to see how creative people get with gingerbread house’s!

• 12/18/2020 at 7:13 pm

Oops! I meant to type spicy and really tasty.

• 12/18/2020 at 7:07 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the US. My family has a tradition of making gingerbread bread houses every year, usually on Thanksgiving Day in the evening after the feast. We usually use graham crackers instead so they’re technically graham cracker houses. I really like the Spivey taste that ginger cookies have. I got some tea tasty ones from Costco this year.

• 12/18/2020 at 5:55 pm

I have never made a gingerbread house. I love the warm and spicy flavor of Gingerbread.
    I am over 18 and in the USA

• 12/18/2020 at 2:04 pm

Yes, we made gingerbread house when my kids were younger. It was a lot of fun! I miss doing that.

• 12/18/2020 at 2:05 pm

I am in the USA and over 18

• 12/18/2020 at 2:32 pm

I had to get back into gingerbread houses when my granddaughter was old enough to want to make one.
      It was wonderful memories with my 2 adult children and it has been awesome with my little one.
      Since we are a GF house we use vinyl gloves ( allergic to latex also).
      Wishing you all a blessed season

• 12/18/2020 at 12:17 pm

Over 18 and in the USA. We made gingerbread houses a number of years ago, it was a one time thing.

• 12/18/2020 at 12:12 pm

It has been many years since I helped make a Gingerbread house but I enjoyed doing it. I am over 18 and live in NH USA. Thanks.

• 12/18/2020 at 12:03 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the US
    I love gingerbread houses I haven’t made any in the last couple of years because of my health, but I remember making them when I was younger and I love decorating them with gum drops, twizzlers, and peppermint bark, with icing and tree cakes for the yard.

• 12/18/2020 at 11:45 am

Live in the US and over 18.
    I’ve never made a gingerbread house, although I think they look like fun.

I love the spicy flavor of gingerbread. It’s just about the only spicy thing I like.

• 12/18/2020 at 11:30 am

I haven’t made a gingerbread house myself, but have helped scouts make theirs. I’d love a gingerbread house ornament.

• 12/18/2020 at 10:08 am

Live in US- Over 18

I have actually never made a gingerbread house. Have thought about it- just never actually done it.
    Now, I do like gingerbread- especially the German gingerbread called Lebkuchen. I like the gingery taste of gingerbread, and for the Lebkuchen, I like the texture, and believe it or not, the wafer that the authentic lebkuchen is made on. Weird- but I like how it tastes and dissolves on the tongue. LOL

• 12/19/2020 at 9:20 am

I am in the US and over 18. I used to make gingerbread houses with my kiddos every year, until I was diagnosed with celiac disease. After that, they did it by themselves as it was too risky for me to participate. But they do bring me joy.

• 12/18/2020 at 9:50 am

I’m over 18 and in the US.
    I have made gingerbread houses before, but it was not my forte! We always struggled to get the structure solid before decorating! My favorite part is eating the gingerbread. I love the warm spicy flavor; soft gingerbread cookies are one of my favorite things!

• 12/18/2020 at 8:24 am

Over 18 and live in the US, we make one every year, the kids have fun and I like eating the decorations! We even made one on Halloween that looked like a spooky haunted house!

• 12/18/2020 at 8:27 am

Made gingerbread houses with my boys when they w were young but man they were janky. LOL. At least we got some fun great memories. Happy holidays

Comments are closed.