Coffee and tablet

So, this week, every year, I plan out my coming year–I do extensive planning for my work, and to a lesser degree, for my life. I’m thinking this year of using the Power Sheets plan. I never make ‘resolutions’ because I prefer the solidity of goals–I usually achieve my goals. I don’t always achieve ‘resolutions’ because they never mean that much to me. I think it’s the difference between a decision to do something and a ‘wish’ that something would happen.

So, what are your plans for the new year? How do you make decisions on what you want to accomplish?

And, one person who answers my question will win a 2021 planner and a pen! (You must be in the US, 18 or over, and answer the question above).

Share Button
Blogmas: Goals for the New Year (Giveaway)
Tagged on:                 

7 thoughts on “Blogmas: Goals for the New Year (Giveaway)

• 12/29/2020 at 8:03 pm

I would like to reorganize/throw out (who me? Hoarder) my craft/dryer/junk room. I would also like to clean the house. I start and then…Oh look there is a book! and then the project stops. sigh. My actual New Year resolution is easy…Read more books! I am definitely over 18 (70 years) and in the U.S.

• 12/29/2020 at 5:55 pm

I’m over 18 and in the US.
    I am also a bigger fan of goals than resolutions. I need a concrete challenge for my self in order to make things happen. This year, I’m challenging myself to go to the gym twice a week minimum. I know that’s a cliche New Years thing, but I started a cycle class with a friend that I really enjoy a few weeks ago, and I’ve decided to pursue a fitness journey going into 2021. Fitness, sports, high levels of activity used to be a constant in my life, and I miss that, but more importantly I miss being able to trust my body and having no doubts that I can conquer my obstacles. This is it, I’m doin it!

• 12/29/2020 at 3:00 pm

Over 18 and live in the USA. My plans this year are to finally clean out and organize my closets and basement. My husband and I need to downsize our house and we hope that 2021 will be the year we can finally do that.

• 12/29/2020 at 12:33 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US.
    My husband and I are both retired. We spent 2020 repairing our house and getting it in shape. Now 2021 will be the gleaning , we have to clean out the old things we no longer need (scrubs, uniform shoes, hemostats noooo not the hemostats I need those) but the junk must go! We need to simplify and be ready to downsize when the time comes. Funny how the next generation doesn’t want to “inherit the good china ” etc.
    Will somebody please tell me just how many hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers a man needs? I can do all that with a really good pair of hemostats!

• 12/29/2020 at 11:14 am

My goal is to stay on this earth for enough time to go by that I see my great-grandkids succeed in life. I know the pain of having a birthday so close to Christmas, Jan 1, 1935 is my birthdate.

• 12/29/2020 at 10:09 am

I am over 18 (birthday is Jan 2nd and it will be my last year in my 30’s!). I do live in the US.

My plan is to clean out all the closets and get rid of all the stuff we don’t need/use. I am now working permanently from home so it will make it easier to take a few minutes here and there to go through it.

• 12/29/2020 at 6:17 pm

Right now the plan for next year is to get ready to move.
      I am over 18 and in the USA

Comments are closed.