brain candy friday

This time of year I’m always wanting to watch (re-watch) the Harry Potter movies and the Lord of the Rings movies. I suppose because that’s when I saw them originally. Next month it’s all about holiday movies, but this month? I’m diving into the Shire again, and crossing to Mordor with Frodo and Samwise. (the hobbit, not my husband). Do you have any movies you associate with this time of year?

Share Button
Brain Candy Friday
Tagged on:

2 thoughts on “Brain Candy Friday

• 11/10/2017 at 7:06 pm

We love our movie marathon weekends this time of the year! We love watching Lord of the rings, the hobbit, and the Harry Potter movies! My favorite holiday show is the Charlie Brown shows. Takes me back to my childhood. My husband loves watching the Garfield holiday shows.

• 11/10/2017 at 3:42 pm

I don’t really associate any particular movies with this time of year, with the exception of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. All the movies you listed are ones we watch all year. Having “fiber optic” cable (Fios), we tend to be bombarded with all of the above, not to mention The Hobbit movies. My Mom drives me a bit batty with always having one of them on. The Freeform Channel is playing Harry Potter to death lately, and between TBS & AMC The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies are getting played a lot too. Although I think it’s AMC that’s been running Fellowship of the Ring & Two Towers for the last few days, but not The Return of the King. Which is REALLY annoying!!! If they’re going to run them, they need to run them ALL! Nothing like seeing one or two movies of a trilogy. This afternoon they ran Two Towers by it’s self! Then of course, there’s the Hallmark Channel running Christmas movies already! Pray that my sanity holds out!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.