brain candy friday

So, tell me something wonderful that happened during the week! I’ll pick one winner from the comments to send a mug and a backlist book to. 🙂 You must be 18 or over to enter, and be sure to tell me what country you live in in your comments. For me, one of the great things that happened this week was that I got to work on a book I love, and that my office is now all pretty and pulled together again!

You have until Sunday night at 9:00 PM PDT to enter!

Share Button
Brain Candy Friday: Tell Me Something Good

11 thoughts on “Brain Candy Friday: Tell Me Something Good

• 08/10/2019 at 4:55 pm

This weekend my husband and I are at the Medieval Fair in Geneva, Ohio! It’s my first time ever being to something like this and I’m having an absolute ball!
    I got a henna tattoo (another first!) that I’m dying to turn into a real one, and i found a gorgeous cat pendant; I’ve been looking for a special cat piece for a while now.
    And this was just day 1!!!

• 08/10/2019 at 9:23 am

I had a Dfs team meeting yesterday(8-9) and got confirmation that my daughter will definitely be reunited with me and my fiancé and not guardianship will be given! And that the team is looking at may of 2020 for the case to end providing that we do our family/individual and couples counseling as suggested by the psych evaluations myself/my daughter and my fiancé had back in April and we finally got all of our results in but this meeting:) so major progress and I’m over the moon about it. Btw well over 18 and in the USA 🙂

• 08/10/2019 at 5:51 am

I took my Dad to his eye Dr follow up appointment for his surgery. The Dr was happy with his progression!! His eyesight is getting better almost every single day. He hates drs so I’m really proud of him for doing the surgery and his eye drops!! I’m way over 18 lol.

• 08/09/2019 at 9:02 pm

Saw my oncologist yesterday. She said that everything is looking great. I’ll be cancer free (breast cancer) 3 years this December.

• 08/09/2019 at 6:24 pm

My something good is happening tomorrow! My Mom & I are going to our Barnes & Noble to see Sarah Norkus, a local writer we met there a few years ago. We try to get in to see her whenever she’s there. My Mom has really enjoyed her books, & we’re hoping she’ll have some copies of her latest with her so we can pick one up. (I haven’t read her books yet, but they are on my “to read” list.) I’m well over 18 (my Birthday was July 30th), and I live in the USA.

• 08/09/2019 at 1:32 pm

Today I was able to go out with my mother have a nice lunch at chika fil A and pick out a new iPod touch for my birthday the end of month, so after a ER visit last night and a follow up with my doctor, my week was actually very pleasant and I love that I was Abel to spend the afternoon with my mom.

• 08/10/2019 at 5:01 pm

I forgot to add that I’m from Florida

• 08/09/2019 at 10:56 am

This week we are visiting my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. So great to enjoy family

• 08/09/2019 at 9:36 am

Hi

I’m a huge fan of your work, I live in the UK and I sometimes have trouble getting hold of the printed books to add to my collection but I try to persevere anyway as I love both the e-books and printeds

A good thing that happened this week I have moved house and we finally managed to get the kitchen into some kind of working order haha so we can have proper home cooking again!
    Can’t wait to getting around to decorating it properly! Aswell as the rest of the house!

Many thanks for your inspirational writing, and I love and look forward to seeing and reading more to come

• 08/09/2019 at 8:30 am

I’m wondering if anyone has gotten a hold of you to make any of your books into movies? If not would you if you were approached? I’m a huge fan of your books and have every single one on my eReader where I read them over and over again and have even gotten many of my friends hooked onto them. You’re an amazing author!
    Blessings to you and yours;
    Amber

• 08/09/2019 at 7:02 pm

No, nobody has approached me so far. 🙁 I would absolutely love to see the Chintz ‘n China Series turned into an original netflix series, tbh.

Comments are closed.