But First, Coffee

So, getting things organized here and finally sorting out stuff. I’ve been writing like crazy lately–got behind due to the Covid stuff. I have a family member sick with it right now and it drives me nuts that I can’t see her. Luckily, she’s not in the hospital, but she is quite sick right now, and I’m worried. So, yeah, I’ve been trying to get back to ‘normal’ but realizing that normal no longer exists. Time to create a new normal, I guess.

I hope all of you are doing well. What are you all up to? Meanwhile, it’s back to work for me!

Share Button
But First Coffee
Tagged on:             

4 thoughts on “But First Coffee

• 05/14/2020 at 4:41 pm

Been busy stocking shelves at work. When off reading and hanging out with husband.

Stay well.

• 05/13/2020 at 4:54 pm

I’ve been working, my job is considered essential because the company I work for makes access ramps that we sell to the VA and hospitals. Otherwise, baking, cleaning, and keeping up with friends and family from a distance, easy when they’re in other countries and states.

• 05/13/2020 at 11:15 am

I’m preparing for some procedures that I will have next month. I’ve been sick lately (IBS problems), and I had a phone call with my GI doctor yesterday. I’m going to have an endoscopy & a colonoscopy on the same day (June 17th) to see if he can figure out why my system changed suddenly. (I was diagnosed with IBS at 15, I’m 48 now.) So wish me luck with everything to come. Thanks. Hope your family member will get well soon. I had a cousin who caught COVID-19, & he’s recovered now. He didn’t need to be hospitalized. Prayers, love & light sent.

• 05/13/2020 at 10:28 am

I have been working from home. Our whole country went into lockdown for 5 weeks, then we have had about 3 weeks at level 3 and from today – hair cuts and the gym. Opening to the public in about 10 days which is a wee bit worrying. Lots of gardening, sewing and reading done. For the first 5 weeks, it was just the husband and I, then our daughter and granddaughter got added into the mix on level 3. Very fortunate we were both still working.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.