Today’s excerpt comes from WITCHING BONES.

Buy links:

US: KINDLE | NOOK | iBOOKS | KOBO | PRINT

UK: KINDLE |PRINT

GERMANY: KINDLE | PRINT

CANADA: KINDLE | PRINT

FRANCE: KINDLE | PRINT

AUSTRALIA: KINDLE

Witching BonesExcerpt:

As Kipa and I returned to the house, I had half a mind to pummel him for charging ahead like that. “You know, I can fight my own battles. I don’t need someone else to pinch hit for me.”

Kipa arched his eyebrows. “Whatever that means, though I get the gist. But Raven, it’s time you accepted who I am. Be very clear about this: while I know you don’t need anyone to fight your battles, I always protect my pack. And you’re part of my pack, whether or not you realize it. I’m the Alpha wolf of all wolf packs, and you’re my consort. I take my duties seriously.”

“So, I’m the Alpha bitch right now?” I grinned at him, but stopped when I saw how serious he really was. This wasn’t just a testosterone match like the ones he had with Herne, and I needed to accept that—just as I was true to myself, so Kipa was being true to himself as well.

“All right, I get it. But ask me from now on first. All right? Unless someone is pummeling the hell out of Raj or me, please ask before charging in. There are times when blunt force is not the way to go, and I have a number of those situations in my life.”

He cleared his throat, then wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “We’ll find a balance. Now, go inside while I wash this crap off your sidewalk.” We were standing by the graffiti.

Share Button
Excerpt: WITCHING BONES

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.