Welcome to My Patreon

After years of thinking about it, I’ve finally opened up a Patreon page, where you will be able to get some early content and also behind the scenes content.

Things are changing in the publishing industry and there are changes coming through that you will notice on my books. Not the books themselves, but vendors. There is a good possibility I will be pulling out of Barnes & Noble’s Nook books altogether. To be blunt, most of the indie authors I know haven’t received our February payments yet. I’m wondering where the royalty money we earned went. And if this keeps up for more than a month or so, I will no longer be publishing books on Nook. I’ll be taking down the ones I have there, as well (though once they’re on your nook, you have them–so if you’ve bought them off nook, it won’t take them away from your e-reader). There will be a few other changes, as well.

So, peeps, the times they are a changing.

Share Button
I Now Have a Patreon Page!
Tagged on:         

2 thoughts on “I Now Have a Patreon Page!

• 04/23/2020 at 10:33 pm

This is a great idea, and perhaps a difficult step to take. I’m proud of you, and happy to offer my support.

Alone, my support doesn’t seem like much, so I hope you will gather many others to join as well.

• 05/12/2020 at 3:59 pm

Seriously, all support is welcome. While I’m not at the point where I *have* to have one, the industry is so volatile that I thought it would be a good idea to get established over there, create some new content for the patrons, and just settle in a bit. đŸ˜‰

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.