Reader Love Contest

Tell me something lovely today, and one person who comments will win a book (could be print, could be an e-book, my choice) from my backlist, along with a mug.

Rules:

• You must be 18 or over to enter.
  • Please state whether you are USA or international.
  • Contest ends Saturday Oct 13, at 9 PM Pacific Time.
  • You are responsible for all taxes, etc., that may be applicable.
Share Button
Reader Love Contest!
Tagged on:     

22 thoughts on “Reader Love Contest!

• 10/11/2018 at 5:07 pm

I’m over 18 and live in Maryland. My lovely thing of the week are the kitties at the animal shelter I volunteer at have stopped being as shy and have started giving me head bumps.

• 10/10/2018 at 1:32 pm

I’m over 18 and in the US. My lovely thing for the week is that I took yesterday off of work to play with my sister (who’s a teacher and is on break this week). We went downtown and had crepes for breakfast, then played in the local charity shops all day long. 😀

• 10/10/2018 at 1:07 pm

I’m over 18 and in the US. My late Aunt’s cat that I took in with my menagerie (I’m not officially a happy crazy cat lady with 5 cats haha) is finally coming out of hiding and is starting to interact with my kitties. It isn’t perfect yet, but it makes me very happy to finally reach this milestone.

• 10/10/2018 at 12:43 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US. The sun is finally shining today. I have lost count of the rainy days……let’s just say I’m going to be remaking “Swamp Thing” in my back yard….oh, and I have prisms hanging in the sunny window…RAINBOWS everywhere 🙂

• 10/10/2018 at 11:38 am

I am over 18 and live in the US. There has been lovely weather here all week. We have finally cooled down in Phoenix. Great weather to sit outside with a book and a hot beverage.

• 10/10/2018 at 11:26 am

I’m over 18, live in the U.S. and a lovely thing today is my husband. He has super high anxiety and depression; but he loves our daughter and me with all of his heart. Financially we are not good right now; but he tries to make me feel like we have a good chance to make it. We’ve been through so much. And he has stuck by my side through it all. So he is my loveliness today and forever really. Hehe Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to everyone.

• 10/10/2018 at 10:28 am

I’m over 18. I love in the USA and it’s my lovely mothers 66th birthday and my amazing brothers not only got her tickets to see the St. Louis Blues play live (she’s never been to a live game), but they got me tickets to go along as well since I’ve never been to a live game either. Just really made my day!

• 10/10/2018 at 9:56 am

It is snowing today, and while I’m not a big fan of the snow, I know we need it for water for next year. I also love Halloween and helping with a haunted house!!! I am way over 18 and live in Utah.

• 10/10/2018 at 3:13 am

I’m 35 in NC.

I’m happy we are finally going to have cooler weather in a couple days. It has been so hot and really killing my mood. I’ll finally be able to go outside and take my kids to the park.

• 10/09/2018 at 9:04 pm

Today was date night. We kept it simple, got Thai food and watched Solo finally. It was amazing and simple. It was also nice to spend time together.

• 10/09/2018 at 9:05 pm

Oh US citizen over 18.

• 10/09/2018 at 6:07 pm

Today was a good day… I’m 8 months pregnant and I managed to do the laundry and two whopping sinks full of overflowing dishes. And my 4year old daughter was so kind, she wanted to help. All in all it was a beautiful day!
    I’m 31 and in Pa

• 10/09/2018 at 5:46 pm

I am 37 and live in Ontario Canada and my cousin is getting married this weekend and I get to see all my family!!

• 10/09/2018 at 5:44 pm

I’m 45 and live in California.
    My 3 year old son has had a bad cold. Today he ran up to me when I got home, hugged my legs and told me he missed me and loved me very much. Totally made my day 🙂

• 10/09/2018 at 5:42 pm

I’m over 18
    Live in the USA
    My daddy has had a week of good days.

• 10/09/2018 at 4:49 pm

I am 18 and from Missouri USA

i watched my kiddos helping each other with homework its such a great site to see them together and helping each other my better half called me earlier for no other reason then to tell me he loved me and adored me and thought i was beautiful made my whole day so much better

• 10/09/2018 at 4:03 pm

The beautiful sun peaking through the clouds after a long night of winds and storms. I am over 18 and live in the USA.

• 10/09/2018 at 1:10 pm

Im over 18 and in the US. Today I spent the morning baking with my best friend, and now I get to pamper myself and catch up on my reading. It is looking very lovely indeed!

• 10/09/2018 at 12:37 pm

I’m in the US. Today my pain isn’t too bad so I got to take several short walks in the yard to admire the changing colors of the trees. Fall is my favorite time of the year

• 10/09/2018 at 11:59 am

I’m over 40 & live in the USA! My happiest moment for this week is…. My Fiancé came home yesterday. He was gone for almost a month in North Carolina after Hurricane Florence via his job. Enjoying him being home because he could possibly be sent out again due to Hurricane Michael

• 10/09/2018 at 11:04 am

I am over 18, and live in Oklahoma. It has been raining off and on today and it makes me want to be at home curled up with some hot soup and a sandwich, and one of my Yasmine Galenorn books, from either Bewitching Bedlam, Wild Hunt, Fury Unchained, Otherworld or Chintz and China.

• 10/09/2018 at 11:03 am

The loveliest thing in my life right now is watching my son navigate parenthood with his 4 month old son. He has paternity leave until November so he stays home with the baby…his wife had to go back to work at the end of August. He complains about lack of changing tables in men’s room.

Comments are closed.