Reader Love Contest

For this month’s Reader Love Contest, you’ll have a chance to win a mug and a backlist book of mine, if you enter by answering this question: What’s the spookiest/eeriest scene you’ve read in any of my books?

To enter:

In your comment answer the above question, indicate that you are 18 or older, and that you are in the US. Due to postage rates, the Reader Love contest is USA only, peeps. Sorry, but that’s how it goes.

Contest ends 9 PM Pacific Time on October 20, 2019. No entries after that will be accepted.

Share Button
Reader Love Contest
Tagged on:

5 thoughts on “Reader Love Contest

• 10/20/2019 at 8:12 pm

The hobo werespiders, I believe they were the Hunters Moon Clan. To this day when I read Changeling I just feel itchy and like they are watching me.

• 10/20/2019 at 8:22 pm

I’m over 18, and live in PA, USA.
      It’s hard to pick, but I think I’m going to go with Raven, Ember, and Angel summon Morrison’s ghost and Raj has the red light in his eyes.

• 10/28/2019 at 11:42 pm

Hi I’m 29 and I live in Oregon. The spookiest scenes i have read in one of your books is anything to do with the hobospiders. Im not a fan of regular spiders and I can feel the creepiness coke off the page when I read about the hobospider were.

• 10/29/2019 at 10:16 am

I’m sorry, if you look at the above dates, this contest closed last week.

• 10/20/2019 at 8:29 pm

Over 18 and US citizen

Comments are closed.