Today I’ll be giving away a mug, a signed bookplate, and an e-book from my backlist (indie work only, your choice. IE: no Otherworld or Fly By Night books). To enter, you must be in the US and 18 years old or older.

To enter, in the comments tell me:

What e-book you want.
The title of the last book of mine that you’ve read.

Contest runs till December 31st, 5:00 PM.

Share Button
Reader’s Love Contest
Tagged on:

18 thoughts on “Reader’s Love Contest

• 12/31/2021 at 7:18 am

Hi, I’m 38 in Colorado.
    I love your stories! I just finished Iron Bones.
    I would love to have Fury Rising or Night Myst (two series I haven’t had a chance to start).
    Thank you and best wishes for a wonderful new year!

• 12/29/2021 at 12:11 am

I am in the US and am older than 30 Eight now I am savoring antler crown and I am up to date on all your books so I wouldn’t need an e book cute mugs though!!❤

• 12/28/2021 at 8:55 pm

I’m 51 and live in Alabama, I have all the Indie releases. Read Antlered Crown in 1 sitting, finished Shadow Web day before yesterday. Waiting for my 3 pre-orders from Amazon. Will be happy with mug and book plate, if Poison Forest isn’t included in give away

• 12/28/2021 at 8:42 pm

32 from Tennessee, I love your books I would be happy with whatever you would be willing to send me <3

• 12/28/2021 at 10:48 am

Over 18, USA.
    Rereading the Wild Hunt Series so just finished Oak and Thorns.

I would love one of your nonfiction book! I own all of your fiction so one of your nonfiction would be great, Tracing the Witches Wheel.

• 12/28/2021 at 9:48 am

I’m over 18 and in the US. I’d really love a copy of Night Veil. I own pretty much all the other series lol The last one I read was Antlered Crown.

• 12/28/2021 at 9:46 am

I’m over 18 and in the US. I’d really love a copy of Night Veil. I own pretty much all the other series lol

• 12/28/2021 at 3:31 am

I’m 45 live in Texas
    Last book I read of yours was Fury Calling. ( I adore Tam )
    If I was to win I’d enjoy Harvest Web.
    I have most of all your other books.
    Good luck to all

• 12/27/2021 at 10:36 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the USA specifically Florida and the last book I read was the Antlered Crown can’t wait for your next books, I would love a copy of Embracing the moon, I have all your current EBooks from when you started your indie works, if I win the ebook could go to someone else, I’ll be content with the mug and bookplate. Bright Blessings

• 12/27/2021 at 4:25 pm

I’m over 18, in the US. The last book I read of your’s is Veil of Stars. The ebook I’d like most is Souljacker. Thank you, and happy holidays.

• 12/27/2021 at 4:23 pm

I’m definitely over 18, and I live in FL.
    I just finished Shadow Wed and just started Antlered Crown.
    To be honest I have all your ebooks so if you wanted to give that to someone else and make two people happy, I would just take to mug and the signed bookplate.

• 12/27/2021 at 4:03 pm

I’m well over 18! Just finished Well of secrets! Just started the sliver stag!

• 12/27/2021 at 2:27 pm

I’m in the US and over 18. I’m reading The Wild Hunt series from the beginning. I’m on Oak and Thorns. But I would like A Shadow of Crows.

• 12/27/2021 at 1:51 pm

Over 18 in US. I would love Midnight Web. Starlight Web was the last book I read.

• 12/27/2021 at 1:42 pm

DOB 8/14/1990, living in PA USA.
    The last book of yours that I read was actually Antlered Crown. I loved it! Such a beautiful way to end the series.
    As to what E-book I would want, that’s easy: Witches Wild, from the Bedlam series. It’s my favorite in the series.
    Many blessings and much love.

• 12/27/2021 at 3:34 pm

I in the US and over 18.
      So far I have read all your books and waiting to pre order those that will be coming!

• 12/27/2021 at 7:30 pm

I live in MN and am 43. The last book of yours I read is Starlight Web. I would love to win a copy of Embracing The Moon.

• 12/27/2021 at 1:40 pm

Hello I’m 38 and from the USA! If I win I would like to read Hunters moon! I am reading Witching time now!

Comments are closed.