I’m still celebrating the release of MIDNIGHT WEB and it’s time for my spring basket contest! And speaking of spring and eggs (Ostara, anybody?), there is a MASSIVE easter egg in CONJURE WEB, which will be out on April 19th.

One winner from the USA will win this tote bag o’ goodies–which includes a Kindle Fire! And one international entry will win a $75 gift card to Amazon.com/de/uk/au/ca (their choice).

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES–we have to disqualify a LOT of entries because people don’t read the rules and follow them.

TO ENTER (and put everything in the same entry, we don’t go through and sort out if you forget something):

• You must be 18 or over
  • You must specify whether you are located in the USA or out of country.
  • Tell me why you are excited about my new Moonshadow Bay Series–if you haven’t read it yet, tell me why you think you’d like to read it!
    Contest open till 9 AM Pacific, March 13th. Enter by then!
Share Button
Spring Basket Contest!
Tagged on:                 

137 thoughts on “Spring Basket Contest!

• 03/13/2021 at 12:05 am

I’m over 18 and live in the US. I read Midnight Web within a day of it being released to my Kindle. I’m really enjoying the series and cannot wait for the next in the series! The thing I like best about January is how she is becoming more confident and sure in herself and she’s discovering the depths of her power.

• 03/12/2021 at 7:39 pm

I am over 18 and a resident of Canada. I can’t wait read what happens next with January and Ari in Conjure Web. The new adventure they find themselves investigating in Mystic Woods and what she learns about her family.

• 03/11/2021 at 1:15 pm

I’m over 18 and in the USA. I haven’t read any of your new Moonshadow Bay books, but I’d like to! I’ve actually been swamped by life lately and not reading as much, so I want to start over with each of your serieses (or whatever the plural of series is) again….though with this one the stack is shorter so far, LOL!

• 03/09/2021 at 11:34 am

I am 36 and live in the USA I love all the books you write midnight web I just got and I think I know what the Easter egg is going to be in the next book already I won’t say anything more I am happy to have all of her books I can see my self in a lot of her books

• 03/09/2021 at 6:42 am

I am over the age of 18 and from USA New York to be precise . I have not read the book yet it is in queue to be read . I just need time !’ I work so much it interferes with my reading right now. I have a long weekend end of month and I will lol read many books . I even maybe will read the last Otherworld book ! Yeah I am one of them don’t want to end but I know you grow and evolve your writing .

• 03/08/2021 at 7:15 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the US. i just finished the wild hunt so far and now I’m ready to start moon shadow bay. I’m excited because I get to support my favorite author while reading amazing stories. I’m also excited because watching her YouTube video’s I can see the excitement and passion and i can’t wait to read that reflected in her writing.

• 03/08/2021 at 5:22 pm

Over 18 and in USA. This is not a series I have read yet, but I look forward to giving it a try since I have finished the Otherworld series. I figure I will enjoy this new series as each one you write typically has strong female characters, coffee love, and a loving heart in them.

• 03/08/2021 at 4:06 pm

Hello. I am over 18 and I live in the US. I have not read Midnight Web yet but I am looking forward to it! I enjoy all of your writing because of the strong female leads. I can relate to some and look up to others. I think I will especially like Midnight Web because January is 41 and divorced and I am 45 and divorced so I will relate. I am excited to read her series!

• 03/08/2021 at 2:24 pm

I am over 18 and live in the USA. I’ve been read all of Yasmine’s books since I first found Witchling. I love the the new series moonshadow bay because January is very relatable character who has had a rough time and been able to overcome all the obstacles that have been thrown at her and can rise above it to find happiness.

• 03/08/2021 at 1:13 pm

Hi I am over 18 and live in the US. I love January. She is closer to my edge and struggles with everyday life too

• 03/08/2021 at 11:14 am

Hi, I’m over 18 and live in the US.
    I don’t usually get to read new series when they first come out and I want to read the new series because One of the things I enjoy about Ms. Galenorn is that every series is different and you can feel the passion she put into her writing.

• 03/08/2021 at 12:00 pm

UK and over 18.

Read both books of the new series. Loving getting to know all the new characters. Love January, like the fact she’s got this whole new chapter in her life ahead of her. She’s figuring out who she is and we’re along for the journey.

• 03/08/2021 at 10:59 am

I am over 18 and a US citizen. I appreciate that January is closer to my age and working through many life struggles that many of us have. I’m looking forward to seeing how her new job works out. I have enjoyed all of your books thus far. Thank you for your consideration.

• 03/08/2021 at 10:21 am

Good morning! Yes i am well over 18 (34 years over 18 -and counting!), and i live in the US.

i love this series for so many reasons. i love that it is based in Western Washington, where i live – so the culture and the environment feel like home. January also feels like home – an over 40 woman who is not waifishly thin who loves where she lives and is passionate about mochas, magic, and her man – someone i can totally relate to! i also really appreciate that she isn’t a ‘perfect’ character – she is dealing with issues from her former marriage and figuring out who she is as a woman in her own right and not a wife or daughter. And i think she really likes the person she is evolving into as she looks deeper into herself and her place in the Web of the World.

i devoured the first two books, and plan to gulp down Conjure Web in 41 1/2 days! Not that i’m counting.

• 03/08/2021 at 10:20 am

Yes, I am over 18. I am in the USA on The Crystal Coast of North Carolina.
    I am looking forward to reading the “Moonshadow Bay Series.
    I love books about starting over with older women as the main characters.
    I also enjoy books about small towns, especially Magical Towns.

• 03/08/2021 at 10:19 am

Way past 18, in the US. I haven’t started this series yet . . . but have already purchased the first two in the series.
    I just love ALL your books! I don’t doubt that I’ll fall in love with the characters in this series too!

• 03/08/2021 at 10:18 am

I live in Canada. I am afraid I haven’t read the books yet but am looking forward to reading them. The reason I am looking forward to it is because I feel that (from following your posts) you have been able to write the novels just the way you wanted to for it seems like a long time. I am also interested to read them in order to read about a larger woman being treated as the rest of the characters you’ve written and see how she reacts to how she’s treated.

• 03/08/2021 at 10:10 am

Definitely over 18. I turn 50 on the 11th of March! In the USA. I am excited to read anything you write. Have loved everything I have read by you.

• 03/08/2021 at 6:23 am

I’m definitely over 18 lol and live in the USA. Love your books and have read them for years. Love love the new PWF books too!

• 03/08/2021 at 10:08 am

I am over 18 and live in the US (Washington State). I am excited about your Moonshadow Bay Series because I LOVE everything you write and will always be excited for a new book or series by you. The worlds you paint are beautiful and captivating and I can’t help but get sucked in! Thanks for another amazing opportunity!

• 03/08/2021 at 4:42 am

I am over 18 and in the USA.

I am a huge fan. I own every book you have written so far including all the novellas you are in. I really enjoy January because I am similar to her I am 39 and curvy. I only wish I was a witch. I have 3 black cats so familiar are covered. I can not wait to see what she accomplishes on the next book, is it April yet? Thank you so much for continuing to write amazing women empowering stories.

• 03/07/2021 at 7:47 am

I can not even remember 18 , too much living in between
    Not in the USA in the UK, but have an address for delivery in the USA 🙂

Love all the books esp the Wild Hunt series, I did enjoy Starlight Web nice to read about an older heroine and looking forward for further tales.

Thank you , stay well

• 03/06/2021 at 8:56 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the USA I read Starlight Web and luved it!! Will be starting Midnight Web with in a day or two. I luv January for being a strong mature women starting over and making it a success. I REALLY can’t wait to see what happens in the next two Books and hope this could be a new long running series like Otherworld and Wild Hunt.

• 03/06/2021 at 6:33 pm

I am over 18, and I live in the USA.

I love the friendship between Ari and January. I love the way it picked up where it left off after January was away for so long, and it is still rock solid.

• 03/06/2021 at 6:47 pm

I’m over 18. I live in the US. I haven’t read the series yet but I am excited to. I’ve read alot of your books and I love them all. I’m a huge fan. You never disappoint. Thank you for this opportunity!

• 03/06/2021 at 6:26 pm

18? Even my kids are all over 18 😉 I am in the USA 🙂 I liked Ghost of a Chance, so picked up Starlight Web too. It’s 4 or 5 on my TBR

• 03/06/2021 at 5:58 pm

I am 18 several times over …older and wiser I hope. Also I live in the USA. I bought the first two books of Moonlight Bay because I loved the Chintz n China series and Bewitching Bedlam series. My Siamese wants to become a familiar!

• 03/06/2021 at 5:18 pm

over 18 and live in US
    I am excited to read this new series as I have been reading your books since you started with the Chintz and China series and am addicted to whatever you write. Also my kittycats, Camden, Chelsea and Precious need a new kindle 😉

• 03/06/2021 at 3:09 pm

Age 18 is a distant memory. Looking forward to 70 toward the end of the year. Thank God! It’s about time that 40+, curvy beauties had their time in the spotlight! I am a Northern California lady
    who loves reading everywhere but especially in the ocean air!

• 03/06/2021 at 3:07 pm

Hello!! I am over 18. I live in the USA. I have not read the book as of yet but I am super excited especially since I have read the Fury Series, the indigo court series, and the otherworld series. Reading this books inspire me to go after my dreams of writing. I love how you introduce different characters and then give them their own stories. You are truly an inspiration and one of my favorite authors! So excited to get into this new series!!

• 03/06/2021 at 2:32 pm

I am way over 18…lol
    I am in the USA
    I’d like to read your Moonshadow Bay Series because I have read several of your other books, and I am really enjoyed them!

• 03/06/2021 at 2:19 pm

Hi, I am over the age of 18 and live in the US. I have not read the Moonshadow Bay Series yet but look forward to reading them. I love all of you books.

• 03/06/2021 at 2:15 pm

I thank my lucky stars that 18 is way, way behind me. I’m in the USA (Virginia). And I’m interested in your Moonshadow Bay Series because I really enjoy reading paranormal fiction with older, more realistic female heroes. I like your other series quite a bit and I’m happily about to dive into Starlight Web!

• 03/06/2021 at 1:45 pm

I am over 18 by quite bit and I live in the USA. (Colorado) I have not started this series yet, but I have bought the books and am looking forward to reading them. I have a mile high tbr list and work on getting through it every free minute I have.

• 03/06/2021 at 1:36 pm

Over 18
    USA
    I have not read the Moonshadow Bay series yet. I think I would like it, because I have read books in the Indigo Court series, the Chintz and China series, and the Otherworld series and I enjoyed all of those books. I am also interested in there being a djinn and ghosts in the book Midnight Web.

• 03/06/2021 at 11:27 am

I live in the USA in Colonial Beach Virginia, I haven’t read this particular series yet but I have read the Otherworld series and truly loved it and look forward to starting the new series and get spun up into the web of illusion that gives me a break from daily life and it’s stess. Thank you for all that you do when you bring you characters alive for all of us to enjoy them.

• 03/06/2021 at 11:24 am

I am over 18 & live in the U.S. I would like to read the new Moonshadow Bay series because I’ve liked what little I’ve been able to read about the first book so far. January sounds like a character I would like to know more about! I haven’t been able to get the first book yet.

• 03/06/2021 at 8:41 am

I am over 18, live in Ohio, USA . Just started the first book in the Moonshadow Bay series, I am liking reading about an older woman as the main character.

• 03/06/2021 at 8:04 am

I live in Red Bluff California US, I just found your books I have one down loaded on my dreaded and hope to get to it soon. There had been so many new releases in the PWF genre that I’m having a hard time keeping up. I’m 73 retired and you would think I’d have a lot of time to read but it just doesn’t happen .

• 03/06/2021 at 7:46 am

I live in the USA, South Georgia. I am 71 as of last Sunday (28th). I have not started Moonshadow Bay yet because I am trying to read older books so I can decide to put in cloud on my Kindle…not enough space says Kindle. sigh. When I get done with the 6 book set, I may get back to Moonshadow Bay or see if I have another large set to get off my Kindle.

• 03/06/2021 at 7:38 am

USA resident and over 18.
    I am loving this new series. I like the fact that January is in her early 40s, she has weight, and the fact that she is still growing and learning. A lot of books out there make it seem like by the time you are past your 20s that you should have life figured out, which is so not true. I also like all the body positivity in this book (well of your books). The characters are also interesting since we are following a paranormal investigation team. So there is a lot I am enjoying woth this series and I can’t wait for book three to come out!

• 03/06/2021 at 7:21 am

I am over 18 and live in the USA. I have puchaes the first 2 Moonshadow Bay books and will start them soon. I have read/reread the Chinz n China series several times. The plots and characters drew me into the action.

• 03/06/2021 at 7:04 am

As long as the series are available in print, I would be willing to read.

• 03/06/2021 at 7:03 am

I turned 52 yesterday.
    I live in California

• 03/06/2021 at 6:56 am

I’m way over 18, and live in the USA.
    I love the Moonshadow Bay series , as it’s so inspiring to see a female over 40 reinvent her life like January has done. She’s been dealt a rough blow in life, but picks herself up, dusts herself off, and keeps on going. She is strong and wise.
    January reminds me of a favorite saying ~ ,”Fall down seven times ; get up eight.”
    Love how she makes her own tribe and stands up for herself!

• 03/06/2021 at 7:17 am

Spring Basket: I am from the USA and over 18. I purchased the first two Moonshadow Bay series because I loved the Chinz n China series. The characters and plots are amazing – I want to read more of her books.

• 03/06/2021 at 6:14 am

I am over 18 and live in USA.

I am really enjoying the new series as the world building is amazing, characters are intriguing and dang it, I like a mc that is in my age bracket and not a featherbrain idiot. Just re-read book one and am onto book 2 now. Looking forward to more in the series!

• 03/06/2021 at 5:49 am

I am definitely over 18 . I live in the United States of America . I haven’t read the series but I’m very excited about starting it. Thank you for creating such a fun contest!!

• 03/06/2021 at 5:46 am

I am definitely over 18 . I live in the United States. I have not read your series but I’m very excited about starting it. Thanks for creating such a fun contest!!

• 03/06/2021 at 5:34 am

I am over 18 and in the USA. I LOVE this series! I love that Yasmine tries to make her characters as normal as possible. Yes, January is a witch, but she has to deal with normal every day problems. I love that she’s not your typical thin, eat anything character who just accepts what happens and waits for someone else to fix the issues. She lives her truth, tries her best, and deals with it when things don’t go how expected. She shows that even if you are hurt, things will get better. I love all of Yasmine’s series I have read but I think this is going to be my favorite.

• 03/06/2021 at 5:31 am

I’m reading Midnight Web right now and loving it! In the middle and, oh my, is it great so far! Love love love this series.

• 03/06/2021 at 4:41 am

I’m over 18 and live in USA. I’m almost finished with an 11 book series that I have been working on and I am so excited to start Starlight Web. I’m looking forward joining January on her adventure and I love that she is my age. It makes getting lost and “living in the moment of the story” so much easier. I can’t wIt to start this new series!!

• 03/06/2021 at 12:38 am

I am over 18 and live in the USA. I have just found out about this book and got it yesterday. I am glad she is older. That you dont have to be young to have all the fun. Can’t wait to start reading this.

• 03/06/2021 at 4:03 am

I am over 18 and live in the US. I love that January is an older woman who got back on her feet after a horrible marriage and divorce. She is reestablishing her magical roots and learning more about her power. She loves her size and knows her flaws. She is embracing life and facing it head on.

• 03/05/2021 at 11:40 pm

Over 18
    USA
    I like that January is a mature character. Also that she is brave enough to start over

• 03/05/2021 at 9:59 pm

Over 18
    Lives in Washington

I LOVE Moonshadow Bay!
    January is so relatable!
    This year has been tough. But!
    This series kicks ass on so many levels for me right now.
    Open heart surgery coming up in the next 10 days so Im going to channel some of her energy and strength.
    Thank you for giving us a wonderfully relatable character and fantastic plots.

• 03/05/2021 at 9:54 pm

Live in US, very much over 18

I am finishing up Midnight Web and anxiously waiting to order Conjure Web!

First- I have not yet found any of your series that I do not love.

Second- January is what I expect in one of your heroines- with the added spice of being closer to my age than the others. I am loving that she is showing that age nor size impact her ability to be loved or to ‘take care of business’. She is a realistic character, I can understand her bouts of self doubt based on her history with Ellison and I find myself cheering for her as she finds her way.

Third- in addition to a kiss butt heroine, the other characters are proving likeable also. I am hoping to get more of Ari and to see how her energy intertwines with January’s. Of course, watching the relationship with Killian develop is one of the story arcs that I am enjoying. The other characters such as the members of Conjure Ink, Rowan Firesong, Aunt Tehran and the Ladies are also worth getting to know, and I hope there will be more on their storylines as time goes by.

• 03/05/2021 at 9:56 pm

That is KICK butt–spell check is brutal!

• 03/05/2021 at 11:54 pm

I could use this.

• 03/05/2021 at 9:15 pm

over 18
    In the US

I’ve not started the Moonshaddow series yet but I love the Otherworld series and can’t wait to meet January

• 03/05/2021 at 9:14 pm

I’m still reading the second book but as an older person(I’m well over 60) I’m enjoying the fact that the main character isn’t a 20 something person. Most books have younger characters which just remind me that I am no longer that young. I also love all the paranormal stuff that happens in the series. I live in the US.

• 03/05/2021 at 9:38 pm

I haven’t started reading the series yet, but I’m a huge fan your writing. So I know I’ll love it because you wrote it.

• 03/05/2021 at 9:12 pm

I am over 18. I am located in the USA. I have not read any of the series yet. I think I would like the investigations, I love a good mystery.

• 03/05/2021 at 8:29 pm

I am well over 18 years of age, my birthday is next week and I live in the United States. I have read both Moonshadow Bay books and enjoyed them immensely. I particularly like the Moonshadow Bay cats 🙂 It’s also very nice to have the books interspersed with The Wild Hunt and others, so there is always a choice of new books to read 🙂 Cheers 🙂

• 03/05/2021 at 8:28 pm

Hi! I’m over 18 and in the USA. I’ve never read any of your books before but would be very excited to win this and read your Moonshadow series! I love paranormal fiction and am an avid reader. Thanks for
    The opportunity!

• 03/05/2021 at 8:25 pm

I am well over 18 years of age and live in the United States. I have read the first two Moonshadow Bay books and enjoyed them immensely. It’s nice to have them interspersed with The Wild Hunt and others so one has something new to read all the time 🙂 I also like the cats in Moonshadow Bay very much 🙂

• 03/05/2021 at 8:14 pm

I live in the usa and im 38 so over 18 and honestly i havent read the series yet usuually wait till theres more then one out so i dont get ansty and comping at the bit for another one but these sound so goodi will be remedying it

• 03/05/2021 at 8:10 pm

Well considering my 40th bday is this year, I’m well over 18. I live in the United States. And I’m excited to read the Moonshadow Bay series because I’ve read all of your other books, and every one of them is a great adventure. I enjoy your books and will continue to read them until I can’t.

• 03/05/2021 at 8:08 pm

I am WAY over 18 and live in South Carolina, USA. I haven’t read any of your books yet, but I read your summary after seeing you in the Paranormal Women’s Fiction FB group and am intrigued! The MC sounds really interesting. Can’t wait!

• 03/05/2021 at 7:48 pm

I am definitely over 18 and live in the USA.
    I have not read the Moonshadow Bay series yet. But, I have Starlight Web in my TBR. And I’m looking forward to reading it.

• 03/05/2021 at 7:47 pm

I am over 18 and am in the US. I am excited about reading the Moonshadow Bay series because the characters sound interesting and I love paranormal reads.

• 03/05/2021 at 7:42 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US. I have not read the series yet but am really looking forward to trying it as I love paranormal stories. Thanks for the chance!

• 03/05/2021 at 7:38 pm

I am way over 18 in the USA. I love the characters because they seem relatable.

• 03/05/2021 at 7:23 pm

I’m definitely over 18
    I live in the US
    I love to read paranormal fiction and am ALWAYS looking for a new read

• 03/05/2021 at 7:20 pm

I am over 18 and live in the USA. I am very much enjoying reading about January. Her realization of being true to yourself is one of the things I can relate to..I can’t wait to see what happens next.

• 03/05/2021 at 6:42 pm

I’m over 18
    I live in the USA
    Sadly, I have not read the series
    But I love everything paranormal and I’m excited about the release of Midnight Webb and ready to follow the series

• 03/05/2021 at 6:40 pm

I’m level 45 soo way over level 18
    Texas USA
    I haven’t started reading this particular series as I’m re reading the otherworld series, this one is my next series to read., I’m looking forward to meeting January

• 03/05/2021 at 6:36 pm

I am in the US and over the age of 18.
    I have not yet read the series, but I just got the first book a couple of days ago. I am new to the PWF world (I hope that is the right way to say it). Since I am definitely in the middle age group, I should probably start reading about women my age!

• 03/05/2021 at 6:35 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US

My favorite character is January. I enjoy her personality and how she is growing and developing.

• 03/05/2021 at 7:17 pm

I am over 18 and I live in the USA.
      I have not read this series yet. I love trying new series, so I want to give it a try. Thanks for the chance.

• 03/05/2021 at 6:32 pm

Way Way Way over 18, heck can’t remember that far back!!
    This is my next series to read. So looking forward to it!!!

• 03/06/2021 at 7:51 am

Live In USA

• 03/05/2021 at 6:24 pm

Hi, I’m a 50+ year old US resident and I love January and reading about how her confidence is blooming as much as her magic.

I am over 18, I live in the USA

I love books with magic and a bit of mystery. I have yet to read them, but they are near the top of my Tbr pile ❤️

• 03/05/2021 at 6:01 pm

I’m well over 18 and live in the US :).

I am loving the Moonshadow Bay series. That January is finally starting to get back the self confidence she lost during her marriage is inspirational. It’s good to see her in a new and supportive relationship. Can’t wait until April to find out what happens next.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:46 pm

I’m over 18 and in the US.
    First of all, I’m loving Moonshadow Bay! I’m most excited about January pursuing a relationship with her goddess and discovering more of her magic! My favorite parts so far have been those, they just feel so real and heartfelt! The whole world is so cool and interesting, I can’t get enough!

• 03/05/2021 at 5:31 pm

I’m way over 18 and live in the USA. I love books with mystery and investigation and when you add in magic there is nothing better.

• 03/05/2021 at 6:33 pm

I live in the US and I’m over 18.

I’m really enjoying PWF and the Moonshadow Bay series gives you that. With January being older and starting over with a new job, friends, romance and not a stick figure. It’s nice to read about someone you can relate to in one way or another. I’m in my 40’s, definitely not a stick and I have had to start over in regards to my health (find a new normal). You give that to us in this series not to mention a killer storyline.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:28 pm

Hello!! I’m 39 and from Ontario Canada!
    And I love the Moonshadow Bay series because January is very relatable and even though she has had a lot thrown at her in a negative way in the beginning, she didn’t give up and welcomed the positive back into her life that can be extremely hard to do and shows her true character.

• 03/05/2021 at 10:20 pm

I’m 35-years-old and I live in the U.S. I haven’t started the Moonshadow Bay series yet; but can’t wait to. I love mystery, magical settings and badass characters. I’m reading Siren’s Song right now in the Bedlam Series and I’m loving all the characters and different plots in all the books. I love that January is 41. Close to my age and kicking ass. Sometimes I feel like only the youngins’ can have a story; but that’s bull. With age comes wisdom and strength. 😉 There aren’t a lot of stories out there in this genre that has women my age and still have a killer time. Plus; I love me some mystery. Thank you for this awesome opportunity to win amazing prizes and good luck to all that enter. 😉

• 03/05/2021 at 5:23 pm

Hi. I’m in the U.S. and over 18. I haven’t read the series yet, but I’m looking forward to it. I discovered you when you were a PWF guest author.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:28 pm

I’m 38 and I live in the USA. I would enjoy reading about the magic, the characters, and the settings in the Moonshadow Bay series.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:21 pm

I’m 28, in the USA! I’ve always preferred the members of my close circle be older than me. My closest friends are further along in life, and much more inspiring than those my age. For that reason, I’m looking forward to the next book. I love the fact that it gives me hope that even at the amazing age of forty, when I get there, I will always, always, ALWAYS be able to start over and live my life how I want! The magic and monsters are cool, too. 🙂

• 03/05/2021 at 5:17 pm

I am over 18 & live in the U.S. I’m enjoying Moonshadow Bay because January is divorced & over 40… no ‚superpowers‘ just herself & starting over.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:17 pm

I am over 18 but would love to travel back in time to have a do over. I live in the USA. I have not read the moonshadow bay series as of yet. But I am excited to read it since I have faith in the Goddess that this series will be as awesome as all of the other series you have written.

• 03/05/2021 at 6:47 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US. I haven’t started Moonlight Bay yet, but I bought the first one. It is rare to see a female lead who is older, especially one that isn’t small. As a plus size person, I’m glad to have someone a little more similar to me. I will probably wait until a few books are out so I can binge at once. Thank you.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:16 pm

I am happily over the age of 18, currently live in the USA, Kansas to be specific and I can not wait to read this new series about January. There are so many elements of paranormal in it that it should be amazing. ( plus, hello hot shifter bf)

• 03/05/2021 at 5:40 pm

I I’m 40 live in the USA (Virginia) I can’t wait to start the new series as I love love love your books

• 03/05/2021 at 5:44 pm

yes I am over 18 and live in the US. I can’t wait to read moonlight bay. I have already read the first book, I love January and her friends and can’t wait to see what will happen with her and her friends. She is so strong.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:16 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the USA
    I really love this series, moonshadow bay because January is very real in her personality and she has flaws and is really excepting who she is and isn’t afraid of it, it’s really refreshing to see that in this series.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:05 pm

I am over 18 and l live in the US. I am an avid reader of all your books. I really like this series because as an older buxom woman myself I relate more to the main character.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:09 pm

I am way over 18 lol. I am in the US in Southern California. I am looking fwd to this release to read your books

• 03/05/2021 at 8:04 pm

I am over 18 (46) and live in the USA. I love this series and its main character, January, she is finding her way back to herself, after sacrificing a big portion of her life to someone that didn’t value her. Now she’s strong and brave and living to be her true self and finding genuine love at the same time. I can relate in a lot of ways to her. Thanks for that!!!

• 03/05/2021 at 4:58 pm

I am over 18 and live in Ohio USA I am an avid reader of all your books. As soon as I saw the news that you had a new series featuring a forty something women I was excited and preorderd right away. Have read Starlight and Midnight Web and can’t wait for Conjure Web to come out.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:57 pm

I am over 18 and in Texas, US

I am excited because even though I always love your books and characters, this one feels even more relatable to me right now for some reason. I’m really enjoying it.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:56 pm

I haven’t read the series yet but I will be! And it’s because it is your series and you wrote about a bigger than average person!

• 03/05/2021 at 4:55 pm

I’m over 18 from the USA. I’m excited for all your books. Love your writing.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:55 pm

i’m 44 from USA
    i like reading books where i can relate to the main character.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:54 pm

I’m way over 18 and live in the USA. I like that January is becoming the woman that she wants to be. She’s not going to let anyone choose who or how she should be.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:50 pm

I am over 18 and live in NH USA. I am reading this series because I like the way that your female characters are interesting but they have flaws just like the rest of us.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:48 pm

Hello there!!

I am well over 18, living in great state of Texas. Now while i have not started this series yet, I am excited to start it as i am sure as with all of you other series, I will find it to be exciting and captivating. I started with first in Indigo Court series and couldnt stop. so i went and got all of the otherworld. so now if the “Adulting” will just stay at a minimum so i can enjoy this new world I’ll be a happy Shawn!

• 03/05/2021 at 5:56 pm

I am over the age of 18 and live in the U.S. I like the new series because it is more mellow series than some of your others so it is a nice break.

I am 28 years old and live in the U.S.

I havent read the series yet but I honestly love reading anything you write. I fell in love with the otherworld series and the indigo court series at 19 so I’m sure I’ll love this series as well, problem is finding it in my town lol. Your books have really helped me with depression and anxiety so thank you for the wonderful worlds you have created.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:47 pm

I am over 18 and I live in Canada.
    I’d like to read the Moonshadow Bay series because I’ve loved all your books so far (including your Llewellyn pagan books, back in the day!). I’ve read all of Chintz n China, and started a few books into the Wild Hunt series, and loving it. Your style is a very comfortable read, and I’ve enjoyed every moment spent ‘with you.’

• 03/05/2021 at 4:42 pm

I am over 18, I live in the US not far from Seattle. I am slowly but surely making my way through all the PWF authors and series and look forward to starting yours. I have found that I actually do not care for most of the stuff that is not PWF with the young MCs flitting around yelling Insta! and YOLO now that I can actually relate to the PWF genre.

• 03/05/2021 at 5:05 pm

I am in the states and am definitely over 18.
      I love all the books of your I have read. I can not wait for another!

• 03/05/2021 at 4:41 pm

Sonyia Roy
    Age 42
    Arizona, USA
    I love the Moonshadow Bay Series because January is my age and is still doing wonderful and exciting things. It is a good reminder for me that I am not too old to celebrate myself and learn new things and take on new adventures. That is very important for some of us. Most main characters these days are young and skinny and beautiful, but January is REAL and that makes her so much more in my eyes. She makes me feel like I could be just like her, beautiful, charming, confident, and amazing. Of course, I also LOVE the Moonshadow Bay, the town itself. It sounds so charming and reminds me of the town I grew up in in Minnesota, though that could be the snow. I have always been enchanted with the idea of enchanted towns like Moonshadow Bay and Whisper Hollow.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:41 pm

I was 18 more than 2 sets of 18 years ago and reside in the US.

I haven’t read the series yet, but am so intrigued that I bought books 1 & 2 plus preordered 3!

• 03/05/2021 at 4:39 pm

I am over 18 (8/14/90), from PA, USA.

I’m loving the Moonshadow Bay series for many reasons, but mostly I feel like it’s some of the absolute best writing I’ve seen from Ms. Galenorn this far, and I’ve read every single one of her books.
    It’s very obvious that Ms Galenorn is incredibly excited for this series, and that’s what I, as a reader, love to see.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:37 pm

I am excited to see what happens next, how what just happened affects the next book. January is amazong along with the rest of her friends and family.
    Thank you for all the books

• 03/05/2021 at 4:35 pm

Over 18, in the US.

I just love January. I think she is going to be a lot of fun to get to know. I enjoy learning about all of the side characters as well. This series feels very comforting. I’m sure it is one I will be able to reread.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:35 pm

I can’t wait to read your new book

• 03/05/2021 at 4:37 pm

Lives in the US and definitely older than 18 and I can’t wait to read your book

• 03/06/2021 at 4:00 am

Hello, I’m over 18 I’m out of country, greetings from Australia, and I love and pre order everything you write. There isn’t a lot of over 40’s heroines so I enjoy reading about them, especially when they are taking back their lives in very interesting ways

• 03/05/2021 at 4:34 pm

I’m in the US… I’m excited to read anything from you…. and if and or when they are on audible, I buy it there too!

• 03/05/2021 at 4:36 pm

Well over 18 btw….

• 03/05/2021 at 4:33 pm

Over 18, live in the USA. I love the moonshadow bay series cause not only is January a very relatable character but it’s full of ghosts, witches and otherkin that is a world I absolutely love and believe in. The 1st two books have really spoke to me. And I find myself comparing what I’ve been through and who January is to what I’ve been through and who I am and I can totally relate to her on so many levels I’m super excited to see what’s next for January and her life and friends

• 03/05/2021 at 4:33 pm

I am well over 18! I live in the US.
    I love january, she is a tough woman who dug herself out of a rut and keeps moving forward even though her life was in shambles. Love the magic and adventure!

• 03/05/2021 at 4:40 pm

I am over 18, and live in the USA. I am very excited to read this new series. I have read all the others so I am sure I will love this series just the same.

• 03/05/2021 at 4:54 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US. I love your Otherworld series and am
        Excited to read the Moonshadow Bay series because it looks so good!

• 03/05/2021 at 5:11 pm

I’m over 18. In the USA. And love reading an older heroine

• 03/05/2021 at 6:41 pm

I’m over 18, I live in the US, and I haven’t read the Moonshadow Bay series yet, but I love paranormal stories and I’m always looking for new great books to read. Thank you

• 03/07/2021 at 2:10 am

I am well over 18 and live in the USA.
            I’ve read previous series books by Yasmine and once I read one could not wait for the next. Her books never fail to reel me into the world she creates. It’s almost like I live there to! I’m just seeing this new series and can’t wait to get started.

• 03/05/2021 at 6:20 pm

I am over 18 and live in the USA. I have not read this series, but everything I’ve seen about it makes me want to read it. The main character sounds interesting and relatable, and I love anything paranormal.

• 03/08/2021 at 4:27 am

Over 18

Australia (Hobart to be exact)

I haven’t read them yet, but working my way through all the amazing PWF books out there! Looking forward to enjoying the story!

• 03/08/2021 at 4:07 pm

Hi, I am over 18 and live in the USA. Just want to say, I’m pretty sure I’ve read everything you’ve written! I started with Chintz and China, when a dear friend, Dana Stephenson introduced me during a recovery period I was in from cancer treatment. I fell in love. Went from Chintz to the Other world Sisters, to the Hunt and Bedlam days!!! Haha January is everything I thought she’d be, I just started book 2…kind of curious what’s going to happen with that djinn. Thank you for ALL your amazing stories and for allowing me to be in whatever world you’ve created when I need to be out of mine for a bit. January got herself in a bit of a pickle with those 3 wishes, can’t wait to see how they all play out. Also looking forward to the new China n China.

• 03/08/2021 at 11:12 am

I haven’t read them yet but I’ve read almost all your books and I just know it will be amazing.

I am over 18 and in the USA

Comments are closed.