Spring Contest

SPRING HAS SPRUNG! Or at least, it will in a few days. And so it’s time for my seasonal Spring-into-Spring contest. I’m giving away a bag full o’ fun things for spring! USA entries only for the bag, but I’ll give one international reader a $50 Amazon.com gift card (if I *can* I’ll try to make it from the Amazon in your country, if there is one, if I can’t, it will be Amazon.com).

So, to enter: (READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM PEOPLE)

1. Leave a comment telling me which character you would most like to go on a date with (out of ALL my series that you’ve read), and why. Any “pick me, pick me!” comments will be ignored.
2. BE SURE to verify that you are 18 or over (saying “I’m over 18” will do,) and whether you live in the US or are from another country.
3. Do NOT leave a string of comments with the above information. If it’s not all in one comment, then it doesn’t count. You can always delete a comment you made and put in the correct one.
4. Contest ends Friday March 23rd, at 9 PM PDT. No entries will be accepted after that.
5. All taxes, etc. are your responsibility.

Winners will be notified by email so make sure you enter your email address correctly when you leave a comment, and winner will have one week from the time we email them to respond. We’ll pick the winners on Friday March 24th, and they’ll be emailed shortly after that, so check your spam filters.

Share Button
Spring-into-Spring Contest
Tagged on:

60 thoughts on “Spring-into-Spring Contest

• 03/22/2018 at 3:17 pm

Vanzir I love skinny blondes! I’m well over 18 and live in the US

• 03/22/2018 at 10:48 am

I’m well beyond 18 and live in the USA.
    I’d choose Alex Radcliffe from the Fly By Night Series . He’s a badass vampire, smart, hot as hells, yet shows an amazing sense of compassion and empathy, and is willing to give those he doesn’t know a chance. Did I mention he’s hot? 😉

• 03/22/2018 at 9:55 am

I’d love to go on a date with Tam. Fury is one lucky woman. Over 18 and in US.

• 03/20/2018 at 9:11 pm

Aegis! The whole sexy, romantic vampire thing makes my heart race. I’ve been married for 26 years March 21st and some of the most romantic Anniversaries I’ve ever had was when my husband cooks special dinners for us. My husband actually started reading your books before I did! I’m definitely over 18.

• 03/19/2018 at 7:27 pm

For a romantic date I would either go with Hans from the Fury series or maybe Mario… mmmm Kitsune…. or maybe Max. However, if it was just for a fun night on the town, I would say either a Emerald (Chintz N China), Camille, or Menolly, or Maddy (all because they are beautiful strong women) that I could learn from as well as maybe have a laugh with. – I live in the US and I am over the age of 18.

• 03/19/2018 at 7:01 pm

Hello! I am over 18 and live in the US. I would love to go out with Max. I love how he takes care of both Sandy and Jenna.

• 03/19/2018 at 6:57 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US

I’d like to go on a date with Morio. I feel like it would be interesting to see and learn more about his death magic and his heritage. He seems like an attractive, compassionate and intelligent man. This would, of course, only be if it was ok with Camille 😉

• 03/19/2018 at 3:03 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US.
    I would like to go out with Smokey! I love how protective he is.

• 03/19/2018 at 2:02 pm

I would choose melony as I find her character so beautiful she has so much pain within her and yet she is loyal to her loved ones and will always be there for them all. Her inner demons make her the strong woman she is and I find her fascinating. I’m over 18 and I live in Newcastle, United Kingdom.
    Love your books xx

• 03/19/2018 at 11:39 am

I am over 18 and live in the U.S.A .. Texas!!!
    As to who i would date its a difficult choice for sure
    But I would love to go on a date with Vishana(otherworld)
    Or Hunter (indigo court). Really too many choices..

• 03/19/2018 at 11:14 am

I am well over 18 and live in Canada. 🙂

For a date I would pick either Shamas or Laren (from Fury series). Shamas, because I would like be part of the D’Artigo sisters’ family – they are really good role models and I could still learn a lot from them. Also, because i feel that in the up coming books we will get to see Shamas’ real worth coming through as one of the Knights. Now for Laren, he seems to be someone who is light-hearted, social, but serious during missions.

But MOST importantly, I picked them because they are single and I don’t want to get involved with another woman’s man XD. I would have picked Rozurial too but as an incubus, unfortunately, they are not the settling-down type of people; as much as I adore his love for his weapons.

• 03/19/2018 at 10:31 am

I’m over 18 and I live in the US. If I had to choose only 1 it would be Smoky. I’ve loved him from the first, but Herne, Mario, and

• 03/19/2018 at 9:54 am

I choose Smokey because he is so sexy with his living hair and protective way with Camille. And how he got revenge for her against his father.

• 03/19/2018 at 2:36 am

I am over 18, I live in Romania, Europe. (No local Amazon, but I purchase all my books through Amazon US anyway).
    I would love to go on a date either with Morio or with Shade. Can’t quite decide which of them…

• 03/18/2018 at 8:53 pm

Mario or Smokey, hard to choose.
    Love the fox and the dragon. I’m over 18 and live in the US.

• 03/18/2018 at 7:22 pm

I am over 18 and proudly live and love in the USA. Too many characters to choose from, but I think it would have to be Smoky because he is a dragon with height and long hair. (I love tall men.).

• 03/18/2018 at 2:47 pm

Let’s see… Herne or Ageis. I’m over 18 and live in the US.

• 03/18/2018 at 11:49 am

I am well over 18 and live in Florida, good old U.S.A. :). I would have to pick Shamus, I always felt there was more to him and his story and now after Knight Magic I JUST KNEW IT !!!

• 03/17/2018 at 8:54 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US. I would want to go on a date with Vanzer. He is David Bowie hot and a good guy. He is humble despite his power.

• 03/17/2018 at 3:26 pm

I am over 18. My pick would have to be Mario. I’ve had a crush since he was introduced and when he practiced the dark magic, it introduced another sexy and dangerous element to his character.

• 03/17/2018 at 12:46 pm

I am a long way past 18, and I live in the U.S. I would say Morio, I love the fact that he is so supportive of the other husbands, and feels completely secure in his own position in the marriage. Confidence is very sexy.

• 03/17/2018 at 12:32 pm

I am 18 and live in the US. I would go out with Herne.

• 03/17/2018 at 12:00 pm

I’m over 18 and I live in the US. I think I would pick Lily or Cicely to date. I would love to be a part of the D’Artigo family. This is the hardest choice beacuse these characters are so well written I would love to just be friends with any of them. I feel like I am every chance I get to read and re-read these stories.

• 03/17/2018 at 7:58 am

I’m over 18 date with Tam! And I live in US

• 03/17/2018 at 7:55 am

Delilah is who I would choose. I have felt a connection to her from her very first appearance in your stories, and would pester her with questions to get to know her better! I’m over 18, and live in the U.S.

• 03/17/2018 at 5:49 am

I’m over 18 and live in the US. I think Smoky. He reminds me so much of my husband’s D&D character that I failed 3 save against charm rolls and my character ended up drooling on herself lol

• 03/17/2018 at 12:31 am

Thanks for the chance! I’d probably pick Jeremy Danvers because I think he’s a terribly interesting person, and would love to try to eat like a werewolf just once. (Hopefully I wouldn’t pop!) I am over 18 and from the US. (If it was not a date, there’s so many I’d love to just chat with. Camille, Hope, Jaime. Emerald and Murray.. I could go on.

• 03/16/2018 at 8:22 pm

I live in the US & am a lot over 18, a date with Aegis.

• 03/16/2018 at 8:19 pm

I’m over 18 and in the US. Smokey is still my favorite. I loved the strength of his humor and knowledge when he and Camille first met.

• 03/16/2018 at 8:18 pm

I’d like to go on a date with Aegis. I love that he cooks and is a Vampire! Plus the rock star is good too! I am over 18 and live in the US.

• 03/16/2018 at 7:59 pm

I’d like to go on a date with Smokey. I love how protective he is of Camille & her sisters.
    Over 18.
    In the U.S.

• 03/16/2018 at 7:39 pm

Immediately I thought Smokey… So I’m going with my first instinct. His stamina, oh the hair, strength, sophistication and level of devotion is enough for me. Although Herne may usurp Smokey after I find out more about him as the series progresses. I am a US resident and over 18.

• 03/16/2018 at 5:54 pm

I would have to pick Shimmer. She’s a dragon and a water dragon at that. She’s been hurt and had no one to rely on. Thank you for her “guest appearance” in Moon Shimmers. I am way over 18.

• 03/16/2018 at 5:35 pm

I would most like to go on a date with Aegis, I’m a sucker for a bad boy with a heart and who doesn’t love a baker who rocks leather.

I am over 18 and live outside the US, I live in Scotland.

• 03/16/2018 at 4:56 pm

I like Shade, he is a half-dragon, half-Stradolan. He is not all dragon and I like that concept and he is perfect for Delilah. He gets her when she goes all Tabby. It does not hurt that he sounds as sexy as hell. But for a girls lunch date even though she can’t eat, I would pick Menolly. I have always found vampires really cool to read about. Everyone has their own way of describing a vampire.
    I’m over 18, I live in the US.

• 03/16/2018 at 4:18 pm

I am over 18 years old and I live in Ontario Canada. My first thought was immediately to Smokey, but we’ve had a many a dates in my dreams LOL so I am now leaning towards Tam as I would love to know more about him 🙂

• 03/16/2018 at 4:12 pm

I’m going to have to go with Smokey or Menolly. Smoky because I like the dangerous types and Menolly because I’m all about the vampires. I’m over 18 and in the US.

• 03/16/2018 at 3:42 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US, and I would love to go on a date with Shade! Because he is a dragon and has a dark side to him.

• 03/16/2018 at 3:28 pm

Oh Alex Radcliffe!! I get why pple say Smokey but Alex seems more accessible. Although I’d also love to be a dragon – whew! Anyway, Alex is SMART – actually, so is Smokey. 🙂 Aaanyway, b/c Alex is smart, hot, sensitive, and thoughtful. (and I’m toootally looking forward to the next book!) I’m over 18 & live in the USA.

• 03/16/2018 at 3:23 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the US. It would be between Smoky and Aegis. Though I always had a thing for vampires, so Aegis! Then you add in the fact that he loves to cook…that makes it so much better!! I have to say that it’s really hard to pick between all the fabulous men in your books though!!!

• 03/16/2018 at 3:05 pm

I’m over 18 live in the US.
    I’d have to pick Morio. His personality and how he wins Camille slowly from behind the scenes is how my husband won me over 🙂

• 03/16/2018 at 2:46 pm

I am over 18 and live in the US. I would love to go on a date with Smokey.

• 03/16/2018 at 2:46 pm

I’m over 18 and live in the US. No doubt about it, I am smitten by dragons so I’d want to go out with Smokey! He is one sexy, talented, smoking dragon and I bet he’d be fun to be out with. You certainly wouldn’t have to worry about problems, like being attacked, while with him! I’d also love to go visit his home and meet other dragons. It would be fascinating.

• 03/16/2018 at 2:38 pm

Absolutely my new heart throb Herne! I want to know so much more about him and his past.
    Ember can come along to make it perfect.
    This was a tough one. Im intrigued about Herne but also so many others too choose from!
    Im over 18
    US resident
    Thank you for always having lovely contests. Gets the mind wandering about fun adventures

• 03/16/2018 at 2:25 pm

Over 18 and live in the US. I would choose Smokey, I’ve got a thing for Dragons and between the hair and magic what could be better.

• 03/16/2018 at 2:11 pm

I’m well over 18 living in the USA and if I had to choice just one of the many amazing characters favorites of mine to go on a date with id have to pick aegis. He’s so thoughtful and caring I know that the date would be well planned and romantic as ever. Knowing that everything he would plan comes from the heart is what would make our date the most meaningful

• 03/16/2018 at 1:06 pm

I’m over 18 and I live in the US. If I could date any character it would be Hearne from Silver Stag. I know he’s new but he seems very genuine and professional but also sexy and mysterious. He seems like the type to plan a date well suited to the person he goes with. Plus, I bet he has some really cool stories from the Wild Hunt and about his parents.

• 03/16/2018 at 1:02 pm

Smoky-because he’s a cool dragon, over 18, U.S.

• 03/16/2018 at 12:25 pm

I am way over 18 and live in the USA lol. I have a thing for dragons. So Smokey and Shade would just be the icing on the cake. Also Mario.

• 03/16/2018 at 12:07 pm

Hard to choose but I choose Trillian. He is the Alpha in Camille’s life and I to have an Alpha mate. I totally relate to their commitment. I am over 18 and live in the USA

• 03/16/2018 at 11:53 am

Its a tie between Morio and Shimmer. Morio because I love his fox demon side along with his death magic and Shimmer because she might be able to help me deal with my fear of water. I am almost 30 years old in Tennessee USA ❤

• 03/16/2018 at 11:52 am

I am over 18 and live in the USA. I am interested in learning more about Herne and Vic. They are very interesting and i really want to learn more about them.

• 03/16/2018 at 11:32 am

I’m over 18 live in the USA
    And I’d have to say Mario, something about that fox has always done it for me.
    Sexy and a Beast yes please..

• 03/16/2018 at 11:25 am

So hard to pick there’s Morio and the foxy dark magic vibe, there’s Smoky and the dragon thing with the hair, there’s shade and the dark dragon thing, then there’s Ageis and the vampire, rock star, but I’d have to say Camille because she’s a hot strong witch who kicks butt and i want to learn from her. I’m over 18 and love in the US

• 03/16/2018 at 11:18 am

I’m over 18 and live in the US. I’d have to say Aegis. I’ve always had a thing for vampires, but add in the fact that he loves to cook…that makes it all better!! I do have to say that it’s super hard to pick between all the awesome men in your books though!!!

• 03/16/2018 at 11:11 am

Could you make it any more difficult, lol. Vanzir, Trillian, Shade… oh my. But I would have to choose Aegis. He’s old enough that jealousy and insecurity are minimal. He loves to bake and cook. Aegis oozes sex appeal and he’s got the stamina to back it up. And he’s gonna be a Rock Star! Oh ya! I’m over 18 and live in the US.

• 03/16/2018 at 11:10 am

I am over 18 and live in the US. This is a hard one for me since I love all your characters but I am leaning towards Tam from the Fury series. Loved him with Fury.

• 03/16/2018 at 11:03 am

I would go out with Smokey, I’ve always loved dragons. I’m over 18 and live in the U. S. A

• 03/16/2018 at 10:28 am

I live in the US and I am over 18. I would like to go out on a date with Menolly.

• 03/16/2018 at 9:54 am

Im over 18 and live in the US. This is a hard one to choose!! Im so torn between Alex, Smokey and Herne! I will have to go with Smokey if i can only pick one. That hair just does it for me lol That may change as we see more of Herne though. He has loads of sex appeal.

Comments are closed.