You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Spring into Spring Contest!

Spring Basket Contest

So, as you can see, my Spring Basket is filled with goodies for one lucky winner!

Main prize: The beautiful flowered totebag is holding: a Kindle Fire, a flowered travel mug, tea with honey stix, beeswax candles, crystal candle holders, bath gel and lotion, a Mr. Rumblebutt plush kitty, a blank journal, a rosewood pen with refills, and a rose quartz heart pendant.

• The basket will go to one lucky winner in the USA.

I will also be giving away:

• One international winner will receive a $50 e-gift card to the Amazon store of their choice (Amazon.com, Amazon.Au, etc.)
  • Five winners will each receive a $10 Amazon e-gift card (either USA or International).

TO ENTER:

• You must be 18 or older to enter, and in your comment, you MUST indicate whether you are US or International.
  • You must answer this question in the comments thread: If you were to pick one character you'd like to hang out with for an entire day from any of my indie series (Chintz 'n China, Indigo Court, Wild Hunt, Whisper Hollow, Bewitching Bedlam, Fury Unbound, Bath & Body), who would it be and what would you do?
  • For an EXTRA entry, email your receipt indicating you preordered either Sun Broken or Witching Moon to Jenn at: gev.assistant2@gmail.com and she will keep track of them.
  • You must enter by midnight, April 10th.
  • All taxes are the responsibility of the contestant.

Share Button