Word Magic

Today, I’m answering reader questions about my series bibles, about my favorite tarot decks, and a few other things, with the help of Caly-cat.

Links:
My YouTube Channel
Newsletter

THE SILVER MIST: KINDLE | NOOK | iBOOKS | KOBO

THE HALLOWED HUNT: KINDLE | NOOK | iBOOKS | KOBO

BLOOD BONDS: KINDLE | NOOK | iBOOKS | KOBO | AUDIO

Share Button
Vlog: Reader Questions: Series Bibles and Tarot Decks
Tagged on:             

2 thoughts on “Vlog: Reader Questions: Series Bibles and Tarot Decks

• 03/06/2019 at 7:23 am

I know exactly what you mean about the brick and mortar stores. The very last time I actually bought something from a bookstore, I saw online the store had this book that was just released in hardback and the online site for a big book seller said the local site had copies. So I went in, couldn’t find it. I asked the lady at the register, she had no clue what I was talking about or how to find out. I told her to get her manager. I asked the manager who looked up the author and the book, saw that there were 2 copies in the store. I asked her if she would get it for me since I was just in the location and didn’t see it but a second pair of eyes would be greatly appreciated. She got it for me and told me that many stores are either not going to carry much of that type of book in store or not at all and I’d be better off ordering online. She told me that they were going over to a quick sell module for in store and many popular authors were going to have less space on the shelf. Since then, I can’t remember the last time I was actually in a bookstore other than online.
    I hope Caly is feeling better and you are having a good day.

• 03/06/2019 at 10:10 am

Exactly. This is what I wish more readers would realize, instead of thinking their favorite authors aren’t writing. The ‘old days’ are not coming back. This IS the future–and honestly, it’s only an increase in the way it was. A number of authors never saw their books on bookshelves.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.