Welcome to Yasmine's Place

Share Button
Vlog: Trusting Your Intuition!
Tagged on:         

One thought on “Vlog: Trusting Your Intuition!

• 09/13/2020 at 5:33 pm

A very thoughtful video. My daughter and her husband wanted to borrow more money from me to expand their car repair business last January. I already had lent them money to buy the business ( I’m a silent partner). We had gone through all of the paper work and were waiting for the owner of the building to accept the offer. I had wanted to use some of the money from the sale of my parents’ home to do improvements on mine. But I felt that I needed to help the kids. Then the pandemic hit us. I finally listened to the little voice inside me and said that this wasn’t the time to invest. My son-in-law said that this was going to be just like a flu epidemic and that, of course, people will die. His attitude and my inner voice helped me decide not to invest. Since that time I have only answered the only email that they’ve sent. They wanted me to come to their house for Thanksgiving. They live in Lynnwood and I live in Newark, CA. My voice said that it wouldn’t be safe to travel. Since they have a car repair business they might have been exposed to COVID but only had a mild case. I’m 72 so I told them my reason. I haven’t heard from them since. While it hurts that they don’t understand, I need to take care of myself.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.