If you like Urban Fantasy (with some sex/romance):
- Start with the Wild Hunt, my newest and–I consider my best–UF series. Heat Level: Moderate.
- You may also like my Otherworld Series–which I will tell you now, I’m not encouraging people to read until I get my rights back to ALL of the books. The series is not completely available for e-reader until that time.
If you want an older heroine–paranormal, with romance/mystery/some sex:
- Jump into my newest series, my Moonshadow Bay Series! Paranormal women’s fiction–with a healthy dose of romance and mystery on the side.
- More lighthearted than Moonshadow Bay, is my somewhat raunchy, always rowdy Bewitching Bedlam Series (hot vamp nookie here).
- Also, there’s my Whisper Hollow Series–a haunting paranormal series that contains both mystery and romance.
If you like Dark Gothic Contemporary Fantasy (with kinky vampire sex–not humorous, very gritty):
- Read my Indigo Court Series.
If you want cozy mysteries (though they do push the envelope just a little:
- Try my Chintz ‘n China paranormal mystery series–a lot of people seem to love it.
- I also have a very brief 3-book nonparanormal cozy series–the Bath & Body Series.
If you like dystopian eco-urban fantasy:
- You might want to give my Fury Unbound Series a try.
I also have nonfiction on magick/witchcraft: