Time for my quarterly Seasonal Basket Contest! You can ONLY enter on the blog, on this post, so if you’re looking at this from Goodreads or Amazon, hightail it over to my blog because no other entries will count.
It’s summer time…and the song I ALWAYS associate with summer is Magic Man by Heart. Why? Because…(gather round peeps)…when I was 17, I had graduated from junior college and was casting about for something to do next. Long story short, I ended up, in early July 1978, hitchhiking down to California, near LA, with my sister so I could take care of her kids while she was on the road. While down there, I had an ill-fated romance (think Bad Romance by Lady Gaga) and got engaged to a guy named Mike. (My first proposal of a total of five in my life). He gave me a cassette (yes, it was back in the day) of Heart’s Dreamboat Annie. The engagement didn’t last–thank the gods (it would have been bad, really bad)–but I kept the cassette and have always associated the songs Magic Man and White Lightning & Wine with long, hot, dusty summer days and nights.
So to enter my summer contest this year:
- You must enter on the blog here, no place else.
- You must be 18 or over to enter.
- Specify whether you are US or international.
- You must answer the following question:
- What character out of the following series would you like to have a summer romance with (ONLY out of the following series): Moonshadow Bay, the Wild Hunt, Fury Unbound, Bewitching Bedlam, Indigo Court, and what would your song be?
- Enter by 9PM pacific time on June 26, 2021.
- One USA winner will win the basket which includes a Kindle Fire, bath gel/body lotion, a necklace, journal and pen, beach travel mug, beach towel, sunglasses, a fun summer tote, tea, and a $15 Amazon gift card.
- One international winner will win a $40 gift certificate to one of the following (their choice): Amazon.com/Amazon.de/Amazon.au/Amazon.ca/Amazon.uk
All taxes are your responsibility.