First: I will be having an online chat at Coffee Time Romance tomorrow night at 6:00 PM
Second: you still have time to preorder a signed copy from Seattle Mystery Books but do so in the next day or so in order to make certain they have enough copies!
WELCOME TO WHISPER HOLLOW
This Halloween, you are invited to enter the dark and romantic world of the dead.
Life can be strange in Whisper Hollow WA, out on the Peninsula.
A spirit shaman and daughter of the Morrígan, Kerris Fellwater has returned to fulfill her destiny.
She guards against the dead seeking to return from the Veil.
But Whisper Hollow is quick to remind her of its rules.
- If someone from the forest calls your name, don’t answer.
- Never interrupt Ellia when she’s playing to the dead.
- If you see the Girl in the Window, put your affairs in order.
- Try to stay out of the hospital.
- If the Crow Man summons you, follow him.
- Sometimes the foul are actually fair.
- And most important: don’t drive down by the lake at night.
Kerris discovers her mother was murdered, and an enemy of the Morrígan is targeting the town.
With the help of Bryan, her smoldering, mysterious neighbor, and Peggin—her quirky best friend, Kerris must ask the dead to help her find her mother’s killer, before the murderer comes after her.
Coming October 27, 2015
Book one of the Whisper Hollow Series