Welcome to my Winter Solstice Contest! To enter, you have to guess how many ornaments I have on my main tree (pictured below). Hints: The tree is 6’5″ tall and full. It’s jam packed with ornaments. Bows included. The person who comes closest (in case of a tie, I will randomly determine between the two) in guessing will win the winter basket pictured above, which includes three of my audio books as well as other fun goodies (the necklace is lapis lazuli, btw). Included: large candle, bath/body gel and lotion and hand sanitizer, two lovely pens, fingernail stickers, necklace and earrings, three audio books, and some raspberry tea.
- You must be living in the US to enter (your address must be a US addy–now, you can be international and have me ship it to a friend who lives in the states–let them know–and then pay for the shipping to your own country if you want).
- You must be 18 or over to enter.
- You must include a guess as to the number of ornaments I have on my main Yule tree.
- You must enter on the blog proper–no entries will be accepted anywhere else.
- You must be a subscriber of my blog.
- You must enter by midnight PST, December 25th, 2016.
So here’s the tree, and guess away: